Home

Madden NFL 13 Rosters For CCM Arrive Friday

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Rosters For CCM Arrive Friday within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2012, 09:20 PM   #65
Pro

OVR: 11
Icon6 Re: Connected Careers Rosters will be out Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasysportsguy
our $60 annual purchase isn't quite what we were hoping it was gonna be.
It isn't what you want to be because they delayed the roster updates with 1 week or are there more things wrong with this game?

I get why people are ticked (not pissed) off, but if you already have a limited amount of time why does it matter that you have the update today? Eg. you play every friday and saturday evening. That means you missed out on 2 previous evenings since the release, that's it. It sucks maybe but it seems like this game controls the life of several people here. Just sit and relax. It's a game, no need to get worked up for.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 09:38 PM   #66
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Connected Careers Rosters will be out Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZoneD25
If you have 53 players, Preseason will continue as normal but it just won't ask you to cut somebody. Same idea as last year without the obnoxious UDFA.
Why didn't existing injuries work on the default CCM 75 man rosters. Johnny Knox is injured and not in Bears training camp and there were other mistakes.

So I take it we're not getting an accurate 75 man roster then, just the one we had and this new 53 man one?

I can live with that but I guess I was out of the loop, I thought we might get an accurate 75 man.
Old 09-11-2012, 10:01 PM   #67
MVP

fantasysportsguy's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Connected Careers Rosters will be out Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonMartin
It isn't what you want to be because they delayed the roster updates with 1 week or are there more things wrong with this game?

I get why people are ticked (not pissed) off, but if you already have a limited amount of time why does it matter that you have the update today? Eg. you play every friday and saturday evening. That means you missed out on 2 previous evenings since the release, that's it. It sucks maybe but it seems like this game controls the life of several people here. Just sit and relax. It's a game, no need to get worked up for.
I think you're missing my point just a bit, but perhaps I could have been clearer. In any event, the horse has been beaten enough, so I'll just leave with the comment that the game has a lot of issues and no, the roster being delayed isn't the main reason I feel the game isn't what we were billed it was going to be.
Old 09-11-2012, 10:04 PM   #68
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: Madden NFL 13 Rosters For CCM Arrive Friday

Actually just messed around with a new career with the Bills and traded away Ryan Fitzpatrick (after souring on him thanks to the debacle at MetLife on Sunday). Wound up trading for Russell Wilson as my QB of the future. I think I may actually stick with these and start my career.
Old 09-11-2012, 10:25 PM   #69
VFL

LeBlonde James's Arena

OVR: 3
Just wish these new rosters Friday would get the depth chart right too....Wilson, Locket, Tannehill, Gabbert etc all the named starters. Plus I'm sure McNabb will sign with the Browns benching Weeden but maybe having a final 53 man roster will fix that.
Old 09-11-2012, 10:34 PM   #70
Rookie

unc_kobw's Arena

OVR: 2

NBA 2k13 comes out October 2nd to whoever asked.

It kind of feels pointless to even start a CC now. When NBA 2k13 comes out, it will probably be all I play for awhile. Madden will have to take a backseat. With the ability to edit rosters, I could have got 3 years in a CC by now already.
NFL: Seattle Seahawks

Madden SFL League - If you beat them, they will boot you.
Old 09-11-2012, 11:37 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 0
lmao we just started our ccm league no one wanted to wait that long, they realized that the wait was not worth it since most everyone gets progressed every week, every 4 weeks, or even yearly so the update to the ccm means nothing right now....

So now we are starting up are 32 man league, lets see how this goes when everyone possibly complains on friday that they should have waited lmao!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 11:57 PM   #72
Rookie

unc_kobw's Arena

OVR: 2

The only reason I am waiting is Jeff Demps. Im making him the best RB in the league, I dont care how long it takes. lol
NFL: Seattle Seahawks

Madden SFL League - If you beat them, they will boot you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »