Home

Many More NBA 2K13 Player Ratings Revealed - Knicks, Lakers, Bulls, Heat and More

This is a discussion on Many More NBA 2K13 Player Ratings Revealed - Knicks, Lakers, Bulls, Heat and More within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-17-2012, 11:48 PM   #225
Rookie

OVR: 0
Shane Battier's Perimeter Defense rating only a "B", same as Luol Deng's, Matt Barnes, Jeremy Lamb (yeah the rookie), Chandler Parsons, and JR Smith (yeah that JR Smith); while Paul George and Jeremy Lin are "B+"s. I love Jeremy Lin but I can't believe he's a better defender than Shane Battier (which Kevin Durant - league's best scorer - mentioned is the most irritating defender he ever faced in the NBA). Now that's really messed up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2012, 11:54 PM   #226
Rookie

Just a heads up guys theres video on youtube of nba2k13 in action type in pnasty226 you can see the sig styles for verification its 2k13 also dribbling and bounce passes just a heads up. Video is not mine
Old 09-18-2012, 12:10 AM   #227
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Many More NBA 2K13 Player Ratings Revealed - Knicks, Lakers, Bulls, Heat and More

Quote:
Originally Posted by bohagon
Just a heads up guys theres video on youtube of nba2k13 in action type in pnasty226 you can see the sig styles for verification its 2k13 also dribbling and bounce passes just a heads up. Video is not mine
Ignore this guys he's a phony, its 2k12.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Old 09-18-2012, 12:21 AM   #228
Rookie

Arod2k9's Arena

OVR: 7
So Toney Douglas is rated 72? Keep in mind he shot 32% from field and 23% from 3pt line. He only had 29 steals, 1 block in 38 games play. 6 pg and 2 assist per game. What a joke! He was just horrific with Knicks last season.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:54 AM   #229
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arod2k9
So Toney Douglas is rated 72? Keep in mind he shot 32% from field and 23% from 3pt line. He only had 29 steals, 1 block in 38 games play. 6 pg and 2 assist per game. What a joke! He was just horrific with Knicks last season.
Is he seriously a 72? WTF is 2K doing with everybody's overalls? I guess it doesn't matter who you are or how you play you're getting a huge bump in your overall rating lol
Old 09-18-2012, 03:02 AM   #230
Rookie

danjeffery08's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Many More NBA 2K13 Player Ratings Revealed - Knicks, Lakers, Bulls, Heat and More

how the hell is lebrons rebounding a C? he averaged 9.7 boards in the playoffs and 7.9 in the season, for a small/power forward! and melos is a C+?
Old 09-18-2012, 03:11 AM   #231
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Some Ratings from the NBA 2K13 Asian Media Meet-up

These ratings are weird man.. Vince Carter has a 79 rating higher than D. Collison and O. Mayo at 77. Also how does J.Kidd get a 80 but M. Brooks the 2nd year player who played well last yr. gets a 73. But ratings here 2k. D.Howard 95?? Lebron 98??? U guys went overboard with that. The highest rating is a 99 and Jordan got that after winning multiple titles and being super clutch so Lebron finally shows up and wins it and immediately a 98 is given smh...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 03:15 AM   #232
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBoyBk
These ratings are weird man.. Vince Carter has a 79 rating higher than D. Collison and O. Mayo at 77. Also how does J.Kidd get a 80 but M. Brooks the 2nd year player who played well last yr. gets a 73. But ratings here 2k. D.Howard 95?? Lebron 98??? U guys went overboard with that. The highest rating is a 99 and Jordan got that after winning multiple titles and being super clutch so Lebron finally shows up and wins it and immediately a 98 is given smh...
LeBron was a 98 on last years game before his ring... Also this is NBA 2K13 not NBA '95, you would compare LeBron to players that play NOW, not then.. Also on the DLC last year a prime Kobe was a 98, as well as Kareem and Wilt being 99s... Other than LeBron I agree most of the guys you mentioned are high

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »