Home

First Candidate For MLB 13 The Show Cover is Bryce Harper, More Details Revealed

This is a discussion on First Candidate For MLB 13 The Show Cover is Bryce Harper, More Details Revealed within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2012, 07:47 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: First Candidate For MLB 13 The Show Cover is Bryce Harper, More Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by econoodle
Seeing pop ins from nem , knight and all, the band is back together!
You guys are a band? No wait, yeah I heard you... The Dickweeds... You guys are awful, lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2012, 08:08 PM   #42
MVP

bp4baseball's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: First Candidate For MLB 13 The Show Cover is Bryce Harper, More Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBass
You guys are a band? No wait, yeah I heard you... The Dickweeds... You guys are awful, lol.

Maybe I just don't get it?
Old 12-12-2012, 08:31 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Yes but those won't be caused by the timing window being increased. The ball physics and hit types are being affected by our Tru Ball Physics Engine 2.0. (Did I just drop an Easter egg)
ok !! now!! how can I play MLB12 anymore ???????

Spoiler
Old 12-12-2012, 08:53 PM   #44
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by econoodle
The franchise news is getting me pumped.
Also, when Russell comes back around the forums in December it's like appearances from Santa Claus and what not.
Seeing pop ins from nem , knight and all, the band is back together!

Also, the news of physics engine 2.0 makes me wonder if we will also see TruBroadcast Presentation 2.0.
I am pretty sure we are getting TruBroadcast Presentation 2.0 also because Sony did say last year the new TruBroadcast Presentation will be improved every year going forward.

But how much better 2.0 will be over 1.0 is any ones guess. But If Sony adds most of the feedback I gave in the wishlist then TruBroadcast Presentation 2.0 is going to kick butt!

Last edited by tnixen; 12-12-2012 at 08:56 PM.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:55 PM   #45
MVP

bp4baseball's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
I am pretty sure we are getting TruBroadcast Presentation 2.0 also because Sony did say last year the new TruBroadcast Presentation willbe improved every year going forward.

But how much better 2.0 will be over 1.0 is any ones guess.
2x right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2012, 08:59 PM   #46
Pro

OVR: 4

Nice news, my biggest/only issues with The Show sound like they will both be fixed this year (lack of playoff atmosphere and franchise budgets).

So, Russell, in terms of budgets, and I know you can't divulge much, will the budgets be tight enough so that mid-level teams like the Braves will actually have to stick to a pretty tight budget and can't overspend on free agents?

Also, any incentive based contracts
Old 12-12-2012, 09:01 PM   #47
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bp4baseball
2x right?
Hopfully 10X better lol
Old 12-12-2012, 09:14 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 5

If any 20 year old rookie of the year outfielder deserves it, it's Trout.

As a Met fan, it would be awesome to see Dickey on the cover with his knuckle ball grip.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »