Home

NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update Details (2-22-13)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update Details (2-22-13) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2013, 06:52 PM   #65
MVP

Angel_G's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update Details (2-22-13)

Yea Joe Johnson is definitely deserving there was a crazy stat like he was 9/11 in the final minute all season and has hit a couple game winners as well. Not just LeBrons "fake" clutch at the beginning of the 4th.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2013, 04:08 AM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 3
I just want DeShawn Stevenson back activated.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:56 AM   #67
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhail92
actually we only wanted his post defense to go up. his perimeter one is fine. and his hustle could use a boost. and consistency. and btw. AMARE STOUDEMIRE is the most overrated defender in the game (80 defense with tyson defensive anchor turns him into a monster)

Terrence Willaims shouldn't even be a 69 if you ask me. so that 73 rating is wayyyyy overhyped. My guess is he will get lowered. Last year when jr came to the knicks midseason they just threw him into their team with many overated stats just like williams is. After about a week they noticed and dramatically lowered him. Hopefully they do the same to T williams.

BTW Kyrie is also an overated defender in this game as well. just saying
Carmelo Anthony needs a ratings boost in "HUSTLE"...?!?!?!

Funniest thing I've heard in awhile. If they wanted to be accurate, Melo's defensive ratings would go DOWN, not up. The only reason he is rated like he is on defense is because he is a STAR.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:59 AM   #68
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillz7854
What you mean,I'm telling the truth he doesn't move smooth like himself in real life.Yes he does need posterizer and at least acrobat since he finish at the rim with ease and he has dunked on a lot of Centers.

Just look at his game this one's his best game so far this season. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7FDZp1UobU
Nope...the Sig Skills are there for guys who set themselves apart from the rest of the NBA in terms of that skill.

Lots of guys in the NBA can dunk...and lots make layups while changing their shots.

You're trying to put Jeff Green amongst the NBA ELITE in terms of dunking on people and finishing around the rim while changing his shot mid-air....that's INSANE.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:37 AM   #69
Rookie

Xuriath's Arena

OVR: 2

Give earl Clark his boost.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:01 AM   #70
Banned

BTW - that "stud" Terrence Williams didn't even get off the bench last night for the Celtics....meanwhile Paul Pierce had 8 freaking assists as a SF....but it's totally accurate that he has a lower Pass rating than Williams....
Old 02-26-2013, 08:21 AM   #71
Rookie

Steve,

Again a big thx for listing out all the changes, especially player rating updates for us Association players in mid year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2013, 11:10 AM   #72
Rookie

where is beverley???? how am i gonna play with the rockets?? there is no backup pg. omg...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »