Home

NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update Details (3-2-13)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update Details (3-2-13) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2013, 02:07 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update Details (3-2-13)

That's an awful excuse though. The Suns aren't in the playoff hunt so updating their coach isn't a priority? Every team should be treated equally. What about the hundreds of thousands of Suns fans who would like to have an accurate association? Should 2k just spit in their faces by showing that they honestly don't give a crap about any team that isn't a huge market like Los Angeles, Chicago or New york? Right now, 2k should mainly be working on 2k14, I agree. But it shouldn't take too much effort or too many people just to work on updating transactions, adding missing players/coaches and fixing bugs or glitches every once in a while.
Old 03-03-2013, 03:08 PM   #50
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmadab
Gotta give Harkless an improved 3PT rating, he's nowhere near being a 55. Also, Tobias Harris needs a boost to his Mid Range and 3PT shots, like 75 ratings.

Moe Harkless needs a HIGHER 3PT rating???

He is 6 for 32 on 3's this year in 44 games. That's 18.8%....55 is probably too HIGH. You know who needs a 3PT booost - Serge Ibaka....he's shooting 35.5% on 3's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroinIggs
I'd say give Harris another week and if he's still going ham update him a lot.
Exactly...his shooting ratings have been a little too low all season. In fairness to 2K, he shot 26.1% last year on 3's, and was shooting 33.3% this year in Milwaukee, but on only 21 attempts all season.

I really think 2K should WAIT for more than 4 games to give someone an update. I mean seriously....you are dead right on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by egis123
motiejunas should be between 70-79 ot 58

Are you serious? He's had 3 good games...he's actually pretty accurately rated, he just needs his shooting improved to be more accurate. But it's been wrong all season....people are just noticing now.

And please FORGET the overall rating...it's meaningless.

FWIW - Nikola Vucevic is a 68 Overall rating....and he has been balling ALL SEASON. You think Motiejunas is BETTER than he is? After 4 decent games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GudStuffzz
Majority of the knicks players are rated fine but Shumpert DOES NOT DESERVE an 80 RATING.

Yep...Shumpert right now has to have the title of most juiced player.

J Kidd's 3PT rating might need to be nerfed too....he stinks right now shooting the ball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhail92
as a knicks fan. I personally would have shumpert, j kidd, camby, and kenyon martin lowered if they would raise tyson chandler and melo since they are the ones having the best seasons on the team. melo deserves his 92 rating back. and tyson deserves any upgrade he can get. Shumpert is also on minute restrictions i believe. His defense has picked up recently. I believe he has 6 steals in one game

Again....IGNORE Overall rating. It's meaningless. If Chandler deserves a BOOST, then tell us which of his individual ratings is incorrect...don't cry about his Overall rating.

Apparently some of you guys think that 2K should artificially BOOST ratings for players who don't deserve them and are NOT accurate just to BOOST what their Overall rating.

That's just DUMB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Kafe
Noah's passing should be a 65 , Layup could be a 64 he is missing more close baskets than he should . Ball handling up a lil as well as ball security could be a 20 . He's one of the best ball handling bigs in the league . And how's he has 80 stamina is beyone me should be at max a 86 .
Noah, Ginobili, and Paul Pierce need Pass rating increases. Terrence Williams is a better passer than Pierce in 2K...again...just DUMB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by egis123
Motiejunas started in last two rockets games.Also he scored over 10 points in last 3 rockets game.If just he would get to play lets say 30min he would scre +20 for sure,also he can pass the ball pretty good.Sure he needs to work more on defence and rebounding.But Dirk or Andrea also not rebaunding alot because they play near 3pt line.In the future you will see that d-mo will be similar to Dirk.And he deserves a boost he should be 70 minimum

You can say that about just about every player in the NBA....if they got more minutes, they would put up better raw stats. that's why you have to look at PER 36 numbers and efficiency stats rather than arguing that a guy had a couple good games so he needs a boost.

Motiejunas needs a slight bump in his shooting ratings...but as I said before, he's needed them all season. A HUGE bump is no necessary. What is important is that he plays similar in 2K as he does in real life.

Last edited by LoudMouthHoops; 03-03-2013 at 03:17 PM.
Old 03-03-2013, 03:21 PM   #51
Banned

OVR: 0

Also...Am I the only one noticing the Al Harrington activation...? Don't think he was active last update.

Now I just wish I could buy him and Billups in MyTeam....getting kind of sick of that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2013, 03:50 PM   #52
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Does anyone use the 2K rosters for Offline play? I'm looking to start up Association but the SW Roster that I have been using is a little outdated (I know the guys are working hard and I love the roster they released), so I'd like to use a post-trade deadline roster.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 03-03-2013, 05:50 PM   #53
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
Dang it the hex editing was back to it was months ago.
Old 03-03-2013, 07:44 PM   #54
MVP

Angel_G's Arena

OVR: 20

Your right but i'm just saying lets get to it at some point. The Suns aren't a priority right now but if they get it done in a week or 2 thats alright.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:02 PM   #55
bny
Rookie

OVR: 1

what a shame, tony parker gets a much needed upgrade, but goes down with a month long ankle sprain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2013, 09:48 PM   #56
Pro

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooper1030
That's an awful excuse though. The Suns aren't in the playoff hunt so updating their coach isn't a priority? Every team should be treated equally. What about the hundreds of thousands of Suns fans who would like to have an accurate association? Should 2k just spit in their faces by showing that they honestly don't give a crap about any team that isn't a huge market like Los Angeles, Chicago or New york? Right now, 2k should mainly be working on 2k14, I agree. But it shouldn't take too much effort or too many people just to work on updating transactions, adding missing players/coaches and fixing bugs or glitches every once in a while.
Lindsey Hunter will 95% likely not be in the game and if he is it will be a CAP face like the players they added... his cyberface is not on the disc so they can't just throw it in there. maybe they can update it through the online update but seeing how long its taking makes it doubtful. I doubt they will even make another patch. 2K is the worst (by far) at making updates to fix their game after release... they release add a (half assed) patch a month or two later and call it a day... sad.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »