Home

New Madden NFL 25 Screenshot, Feature Playbook Dates Revealed

This is a discussion on New Madden NFL 25 Screenshot, Feature Playbook Dates Revealed within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2013, 05:39 PM   #145
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: New Madden NFL 25 Screenshot, Feature Playbook Dates Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
I know it has been mentioned before but C'mon, what's the odds of the Madden cover vote being legit when a RB will win the year they tout "run free"? lol

I think "hate" is too strong of a word in reference to video gaming, so I will state I strongly despise EA's approach to football gaming. Nothing worse than something with all the potential in the world just being squandered and misused. Soooo ready to see what Kolbe can do with this franchise on the new consoles, if anything.

Anyway, I wonder what the heck the "run free" feature is considering they have been letting Users "run free" all over the field with little regard for ratings, inertia, change of direction or balance for most of this gen and the entire last 3 years.
I can't really say if the Madden cover was fixed but if you would have told me these two would have been at the end I would not have doubted you. AP just preformed a superhuman feat, almost breaking a decades old record and winning the MVP award while coming off an ACL tear at the end of the year. And then Barry is arguably the most loved NFL player ever (maybe second to Walter). Didn't Barry when last year when NCAA 13 had a similar poll to share the cover with RG3. I'm just saying I don't find it odd at all.

Last edited by kbomb1upc; 04-24-2013 at 05:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2013, 05:54 PM   #146
Pro

Mr_Riddick's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Looks nothing like Doug Martin

yeah the pad to helmet ratio is off a bit. along with his body type. But as long as the gameply is on point, i could care less...
Old 04-24-2013, 06:31 PM   #147
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbomb1upc
I can't really say if the Madden cover was fixed but if you would have told me these two would have been at the end I would not have doubted you. AP just preformed a superhuman feat, almost breaking a decades old record and winning the MVP award while coming off an ACL tear at the end of the year. And then Barry is arguably the most loved NFL player ever (maybe second to Walter). Didn't Barry when last year when NCAA 13 had a similar poll to share the cover with RG3. I'm just saying I don't find it odd at all.
I can dig that but we are talking about a fan vote so it would seem more likely for some QB or WR to be the "sexy" fav. I don't know, maybe Madden voters are more football savvy than I am giving them credit for but if that's the case, then EA should stop coddling them with watered down realism in game play.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:59 PM   #148
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Umm, so when does the blog and vid supposed to post?
Old 04-24-2013, 07:08 PM   #149
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Umm, so when does the blog and vid supposed to post?
Close to an hour from now.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:50 PM   #150
Reignman Baby!

SonicBoom2040's Arena

OVR: 2
from what i read its the 25th. the date above says the 24th but at ea it says 25th...or am i missing something?
Old 04-24-2013, 07:52 PM   #151
Reignman Baby!

SonicBoom2040's Arena

OVR: 2
nevermind, it changed somehow
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2013, 07:58 PM   #152
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

Guaranteed Barry Sanders is the cover man, just think about it, celebrating 25 years of Madden, the Run Free feature, plus Barry Sanders has been on ESPN a lot lately, I don't even remember AP being on ESPN any time lately. Barry Sanders is a perfect candidate for representing 25 years of Madden and the Run Free feature, it's so obvious.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »