Home

Purchase Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition From Amazon, Get NFL Sunday Ticket Free

This is a discussion on Purchase Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition From Amazon, Get NFL Sunday Ticket Free within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2013, 10:32 AM   #73
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Purchase Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition From Amazon, Get NFL Sunday Ticket Fre

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.S.T.X.B.
Lol. Is EA worried the game won't sell by itself?
No. They want to sell the anniversary edition. Its not like this deal comes with the regular game. Also, there are only 50,000 copies of this edition which is minuscule when looking at EA's total sales.
Old 05-18-2013, 10:36 AM   #74
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Purchase Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition From Amazon, Get NFL Sunday Ticket Fre

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
No, because they will go by your zip code and if DTV is available in your area you have to subscribe to it to get this deal.
Thats not true. Direct TV is offered in every zip code in america. I live in a city where the apartment building next to mine has DTV but mine does not. Someone posted a link that shows how people without DTV will access ST on their laptop. Here is the link that shows that you just have to agree that DTV is not available where you live.

http://www.sportsgeekery.com/748/can...ticket-online/
Old 05-18-2013, 11:29 AM   #75
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

UPDATE #2 - According to Anthony Stevenson, Sr. Director of Marketing for EA SPORTS, there will be a unique code inside every box.

Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2013, 11:37 AM   #76
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

More details here.

Quote:
Is a DIRECTV subscription necessary in order to view NFL Sunday Ticket via computer, mobile or tablet?

No, it is not necessary to have a DIRECTV subscription. Each Anniversary Edition aspecial code for eligible gamers giving them the opportunity to unlock a special, 2013 regular season (17 weeks) trial of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet and mobile devices.

Can I use this service to access NFL Sunday Ticket on my PS3?

This service is available on your computer, mobile and tablet applications only.
Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-18-2013, 12:00 PM   #77
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41
So then what's the point of having the Sunday Ticket App on the PS3 if I can't even get this? SMH!!!
Old 05-18-2013, 12:11 PM   #78
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

So I already have DirecTV and buy the NFL Sunday Ticket. Could I buy this and give my code to my mom who can't get the ticket and doesn't have DirecTV so she could watch the Cowboys where she lives in Ohio?

If so I'll probably get it just for her sake as we have to scramble each week the Cowboys aren't on tv to find it for her to watch and it's quite the pain..

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 05-18-2013, 12:15 PM   #79
Rookie

Lodeus's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32_OS
So then what's the point of having the Sunday Ticket App on the PS3 if I can't even get this? SMH!!!
Sort of a concern for me, but I figure I'll just hook my computer to my TV. I am sure it'll be an HD(or near at least) stream.
Old 05-18-2013, 12:22 PM   #80
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32_OS
I don't understand why they are not allowing people to use an app on a console, in which the game will likely be purchased for.

As crazy as it may sound, I was on the fence about purchasing Madden this year and that would have made me lean in the direction of getting it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »