Home

Madden NFL 25 Brings Back Importing of Draft Classes, Full 32-Team Control & More

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Brings Back Importing of Draft Classes, Full 32-Team Control & More within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2013, 08:17 PM   #129
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Madden NFL 25 Brings Back Importing of Draft Classes, Full 32-Team Control & More

I am very surprised they did not put "Training Camp" back into franchise mode. Also, I wish they would add a feature where assistant coaches actually mattered.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:19 PM   #130
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 25 Brings Back Importing of Draft Classes, Full 32-Team Control & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
On the edge it says Download... Bottom says Share My... It could be both! But its guaranteed to have an Upload/Download system like 2k Share. I GUARANTEE THAT AT THE VERY LEAST.
If Madden share is indeed a 2K share like feature with the ability to create and share rosters.......$$$$$

Classic Rosters would be amazing and change the entire complexion of the game.

Fingers crossed.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 05-20-2013, 08:22 PM   #131
Banned

bear_down520's Arena

OVR: 0

Is in season player editing back in?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2013, 08:25 PM   #132
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Sooooo, what I got from this blog is that EA just put a lot of stuff back into franchise that had been taken out at some point over the years. Is there gonna be anything else?
Well I just found out listening to Looman on the part 3 Grisham podcast that draft class ratings are SUPPOSED to be randomized for M25. He specifically talked about doing this in response to people complaining about the draft guides, I know how you hate them Spliff.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:34 PM   #133
MVP

I Peench's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Sooooo, what I got from this blog is that EA just put a lot of stuff back into franchise that had been taken out at some point over the years. Is there gonna be anything else?
I wouldn't think of it quite like that - these features are way more in depth than they used to be. For instance, you have advisors (marketing, financial, etc), player popularity and fan support. Player popularity is going to play a big role, as it drives jersey sales and can add/detract from fan support based on who you acquire and let go (which in turn, can have a huge financial impact on your team). Progression and regression have been totally re-tuned. Lastly, non-storyline players will now have branching and dynamic rating systems in place, which is huge for me personally.

We got a ton of new stuff last year, one would hope the next iteration would focus on fine tuning that. I'm really pleased with the feature set, and recognize sports games have way less time and flexibility in their dev cycles. The question for me isn't about how much thought or effort was put into new features, it's about execution. That will remain to be seen.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:39 PM   #134
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Peench
I wouldn't think of it quite like that - these features are way more in depth than they used to be. For instance, you have player popularity and fan support. Player popularity is going to play a big role, as it drives jersey sales and can add/detract from fan support based on who you acquire and let go (which in turn, can have a huge financial impact on your team). Progression and regression have been totally re-tuned. Lastly, non-storyline players will now have branching and dynamic rating systems in place, which is huge for me personally.

We got a ton of new stuff last year, one would hope the next iteration would focus on fine tuning that. I'm really pleased with the feature set, and recognize sports games have way less time and flexibility in their dev cycles. The question for me isn't about how much thought or effort was put into new features, it's about execution. That will remain to be seen.
While all that stuff is cool, I am going to be highly disappointed if they chose to ignore other elements of general Franchise. After listening to that Looman interview he stated some things that concerned me. He specifically talked about having fan morale for the most part and it effecting revenue but absolutely no mention of player morale. I really hope they didn't add all this stuff for Owner, aka Tycoon mode, while ignoring fleshing out core aspects of team management involving the players.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:45 PM   #135
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Well I just found out listening to Looman on the part 3 Grisham podcast that draft class ratings are SUPPOSED to be randomized for M25. He specifically talked about doing this in response to people complaining about the draft guides, I know how you hate them Spliff.
That IS music to my ears. Looks like I'm gonna have to check out this podcast. You got a link?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2013, 08:48 PM   #136
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

Quote:
That IS music to my ears. Looks like I'm gonna have to check out this podcast. You got a link?
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...franchise.html

That "nugget" is towards the end, the last 5 minutes or so.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »