Home

First Look at NBA Live Xbox One

This is a discussion on First Look at NBA Live Xbox One within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2013, 11:04 PM   #177
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Ha! Okay bruh, trying do you a favor. Alright then. Enjoy the upcoming pink status. Peace out.

pink status lmao...when they send me money for being on here then that, would mean something smh...weak!!
Old 05-25-2013, 11:17 PM   #178
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoaxum
pink status lmao...when they send me money for being on here then that, would mean something smh...weak!!
Well, if you do get banned, bye!

If you don't, dude, just stop talking, you're too passionate about this. Give it a break.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:25 PM   #179
MVP

noshun's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: First Look at NBA Live Xbox One

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIPG1
It is not gameplay footage, it will not look like that in the actual game!
You are clearly one poster on here that what we're talking about completely flew over your head.. WE KNOW ITS NOT GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE.. Again I ask, WHY RENDER CGI FOOTAGE showing SOME THE INGAME ISSUES THAT HAVE PLAGUED THIS SERIES SINCE 06, for a NEXT GET CGI TRAILER?

What we're talking about is broken down in LAYMAN's term.. the lowest common denominator, you can't get any more basic/dumbed down than that.. and you still don't get it at that level of explanation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dounte/MLBNFLNBALGS
I'd be the first to call myself a hypocrite.
Current Rotation: -/-
"Just know no matter who you are, the right system could turn a role player to a superstar." - Joe Budden
All Pro Football 2K8 Uniform Codes

Last edited by noshun; 05-25-2013 at 11:39 PM. Reason: some..not all.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:34 PM   #180
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29

No offence ccoaxum but could you please multiquote and answer in one reply? There's no need to have one reply per quote.

One could say some replies are too "harsh" and borderline trolling but after all, EA deserves it. They have disappointed us for almost the entire generations with too many empty promises and mediocre games, and almost acting deaf to our opinions. I know it was a CGI trailer but we've been complaining about those models since Elite 11 and here they are once again in that trailer. Do we really need to give them the benefit of doubt? I don't think they deserve it, then need to regain people's trust by delivering a good game, nothing less than that.

Also no need with the 2K fanboy thing, don't one think that if another company released that trailer they'd get negative responses? I wish Konami or another company released NBA games so we could have serveral good games but unfortunately we have one and a half options right now. Even though I'm not so optimistic about what EA has I'll still follow this game, if they release a good game great, if not then it's like it's been this entire generation.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:53 PM   #181
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
Well, if you do get banned, bye!

If you don't, dude, just stop talking, you're too passionate about this. Give it a break.
lol i'm not passionate about this if was it would be worse, it just seem like cause ppl use to real or at least don't like hearing the truth haha but i'm done tho,,well almost lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2013, 11:56 PM   #182
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
No offence ccoaxum but could you please multiquote and answer in one reply? There's no need to have one reply per quote.

One could say some replies are too "harsh" and borderline trolling but after all, EA deserves it. They have disappointed us for almost the entire generations with too many empty promises and mediocre games, and almost acting deaf to our opinions. I know it was a CGI trailer but we've been complaining about those models since Elite 11 and here they are once again in that trailer. Do we really need to give them the benefit of doubt? I don't think they deserve it, then need to regain people's trust by delivering a good game, nothing less than that.

Also no need with the 2K fanboy thing, don't one think that if another company released that trailer they'd get negative responses? I wish Konami or another company released NBA games so we could have serveral good games but unfortunately we have one and a half options right now. Even though I'm not so optimistic about what EA has I'll still follow this game, if they release a good game great, if not then it's like it's been this entire generation.
really get out here man, hard to do that when ppl don't post stuff at the same time. An as far as the "fanboy" thing it had nothing to do with you so i don't need your 1 cent comment thank you!
Old 05-26-2013, 12:54 AM   #183
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

I won't even attempt to front I thought that was actual game pics. Considering we have no idea what games will look like on the next gen systems I don't think it was a stretch to think it was.

However if you can't make CGI look awesome it scares me to think what they are doing with the game. All the other titles using CGI didn't look nearly as bad. FIFA looked really nice.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 05-26-2013, 12:55 AM   #184
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoaxum
one thing yall must admit this Brand get one of most comments ever compared to others, on these threads....you mods got to love it EA does something cause they bring the most action over here lol, at least from what i seen since i been apart of this website..so i could be wrong...i am "in over my head" right?!
bro you are delirious lol This board has been dead for almost 2 years and people are only here to comment on the CGI they seen. 2k board avearages 300 per day. Even the official EAsports nba live forum has been dead for 2 years aside from a mod and one poster who just joined .

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »