Home

First Look at NBA Live Xbox One

This is a discussion on First Look at NBA Live Xbox One within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2013, 01:00 AM   #185
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: First Look at NBA Live Xbox One

man, live did not get off to a good start. Terrible player models and the animations already look suspect. That layup CG animation was beyond terrible.... no fluidity at all. Man, the gameplay animations must suck if they couldn't even get it right in the CG trailer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2013, 01:18 AM   #186
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
bro you are delirious lol This board has been dead for almost 2 years and people are only here to comment on the CGI they seen. 2k board avearages 300 per day. Even the official EAsports nba live forum has been dead for 2 years aside from a mod and one poster who just joined .
naw i'm not if go back to every time EA try to release a game this form been on and popping...and as far as that other game well lol i'm dne not going get on the reason that any more lmao
Old 05-26-2013, 01:20 AM   #187
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GudStuffzz
man, live did not get off to a good start. Terrible player models and the animations already look suspect. That layup CG animation was beyond terrible.... no fluidity at all. Man, the gameplay animations must suck if they couldn't even get it right in the CG trailer.
not going lie..it is bad when ppl don't like your CGI videos smh
Old 05-26-2013, 11:45 AM   #188
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoaxum
really get out here man, hard to do that when ppl don't post stuff at the same time. An as far as the "fanboy" thing it had nothing to do with you so i don't need your 1 cent comment thank you!
At one time for example you posted four replies in a row with almost 15 minutes of difference, you could edit the first one and paste the other three so it's easier to follow, just saying.

The rest of my post wasn't a direct reply to you but maybe you're right, you don't need my comment; however, like you mentioned in one of your replies, I don't want you change anyone's minds, I'm just opening my mouth being unbiased and keeping it real, can't I speak my mind just as you asked someone?
Old 05-26-2013, 12:15 PM   #189
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22

I am genuinely surprised that EA is actually trying to release another NBA Live game. EA used to put out a fantastic product. I enjoyed the NBA live series for quite some time. From 2000 until 2006 I purchased both Live and 2K because both companies made some quality basketball titles. EA hasn't been able to do that. With each passing year the Live series kept sinking.

When Andrew Bynum suddenly became Jesus, I knew that there was practically no chance for this series to make a comeback.

I Wish EA Sports luck in developing a new Basketball game, and I honestly hope they do because I would love to see some competition again but I personally don't think it will happen.

Old 05-26-2013, 12:30 PM   #190
Pro

44drob's Arena

OVR: 27

I liked the screen shot hopefully lebron wont look like Lebron in KD's body

GLORYERACLOTHING.COM
TRU2THA GAME
Old 05-26-2013, 01:55 PM   #191
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
At one time for example you posted four replies in a row with almost 15 minutes of difference, you could edit the first one and paste the other three so it's easier to follow, just saying.

The rest of my post wasn't a direct reply to you but maybe you're right, you don't need my comment; however, like you mentioned in one of your replies, I don't want you change anyone's minds, I'm just opening my mouth being unbiased and keeping it real, can't I speak my mind just as you asked someone?
yes sir! lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2013, 01:57 PM   #192
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44drob
I liked the screen shot hopefully lebron wont look like Lebron in KD's body
i hope not either!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »