Home

LeBron James is the Cover Athlete For NBA 2K14, King James Bonus Pack Revealed

This is a discussion on LeBron James is the Cover Athlete For NBA 2K14, King James Bonus Pack Revealed within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2013, 01:03 PM   #161
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: LeBron James is the Cover Athlete For NBA 2K14, King James Bonus Pack Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
Learn to read. I PERSONALLY don't like him as a player. It has nothing to do with me being a Pacers fan. My first comment was a joke, since the Heat has just eliminated the Pacers.
Ugh. Flipping the cover was what I was referencing. Please keep you emotions out of a discussion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2013, 01:04 PM   #162
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

Re: LeBron James is the Cover Athlete For NBA 2K14, King James Bonus Pack Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurePlayinSerb
good lets just hope jay-z doesn't come back to executively screw another soundtrack
As long as that gold trim is gone and we have an actual NBA TV or TNT looking halftime show.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:37 PM   #163
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurePlayinSerb
good lets just hope jay-z doesn't come back to executively screw another soundtrack
This was the best soundtrack ever. What do you listen to ?
Old 06-07-2013, 02:10 PM   #164
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWades House
Lol best ever? To each his own of course but these were all washed up old songs from 1-10 years ago which everyone already knew and was sick of hearing for the 100th time.

A soundtrack for a sports game should present NEW and slightly 'underground'/upcoming songs. Like 2K11 did.
Old 06-07-2013, 02:15 PM   #165
Rookie

grlacher's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
When they got Jordan for the cover NBA 2K11 had to be good. Couldnt flop and it didnt. Still considered the best sports title ever by many. They got Lebron now so once again this game cannot flop. They cant drop the ball with him on the cover. HOWEVER knowing EA was bringing their game back im sure they threw tons of dollars at Lebron to do this. And yes they likely knew Live 14 was coming out long before us.
really it can't flop he does it all the time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2013, 02:18 PM   #166
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWades House
The soundtrack was nothing but hot garbage besides Nas. Way to much pop rap for my tastes
Old 06-07-2013, 02:43 PM   #167
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
The soundtrack was nothing but hot garbage besides Nas. Way to much pop rap for my tastes
Wow ! I was actually expecting you to say it was to hardcore wtf lmao.

What was pop about it ? Mobb Deep ? Biggie, Kanye, Jay ?
Old 06-07-2013, 02:49 PM   #168
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
As long as that gold trim is gone and we have an actual NBA TV or TNT looking halftime show.
I remember the player introductions way back in the first versions on Dreamcast. No stupid rap videos with camera angles changing 10 times per second...the announcer was actually half-a**ing the guests before hyping up the home team. Players were interacting with each other, it really made this feel like a basketball game.

And you're spot on about halftime shows. They could show more highlight packages of maybe the best 3 players on each team. But we don't even have bug free replays on PC, so I don't expect much. NFL2k5 was amazing presentation wise, don't know why they didn't try to do it like that in other franchises, too.

Last edited by mango_prom; 06-07-2013 at 02:51 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »