Home

NBA 2K14 Gameplay Videos - Euroleague

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Gameplay Videos - Euroleague within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-22-2013, 06:43 AM   #201
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2K14 Gameplay Videos - Euroleague

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFitzmagic
Wait, wait, wait... I remember playing an Online Association, finishing the regular season, and then playing my first post-season game, and my crowd was HYPED from the start. Way more than during a regular season. Same color shirts throughout the stands and a "DEFENSE!" chant that had to hit 100 decibels as soon as the other team won the tip.
First half of the game sounds great but something happens in the second half where the crowds just don't react at all to whats going on on the court. It's a weird bug that's been around for awhile now...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2013, 06:55 AM   #202
Rookie

OVR: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
First half of the game sounds great but something happens in the second half where the crowds just don't react at all to whats going on on the court. It's a weird bug that's been around for awhile now...
At this point 2K has to show a 10 minutes gameplay to read our comments and repair as soon as it possibile at this things that are wrong. The best beta-tester is the moltitude of fans and one thing is Nba 2K14 actually leave us with a lot of doubts.
Old 08-22-2013, 06:58 AM   #203
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Lol repair what? You should talk in your own name too because I don't feel that concerned by what you say.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:00 AM   #204
Ion6 Studios

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbatrucco
Yeah. And for me the question is that:

the battle between Nba 2K14 and Nba Live 14 in on the next-gen court, 'cause Live 14 is only on next gen. In the current gen there's no battle, so the people who stay with current gen has only a choice, pick NBA 2k14. To win the battle 2K vs Live on the next-gen, you have to direct the major forces to the next-gen court.

This Nba 2K14 seems a Nba 2K13 patched very well, with some improvents just to make it a little better. I'm disappointed about that, because the improvements are minimal and do not justify spending € 60 for me. The graphics are the same, 95-98% of the movements are the same, the audience is the same, the comment is the same, the shots of the cameras are the same. Where is the effort to make NBA 2K14 much better than 2K13? For 2K13 I have willingly spent 60 Euros because I've seen incredibile improvements over 2K12, especially in the fluidity and variety of the movements of the players. But here? It 'been corrected the gameplay? And then let me pay only for the gameplay for current-gen!
95-98 % of the movements...
Can you please explain that? How can you say that?

I saw a lot of new anim like:
Bring up anim's
On paint contested shot
Layup anim's

They stated that game has around 3000 new anim's so I'm just curious how you can say 98% are the same...please light up us on that...
PES 2014 (PC)
GTA V (Ps3)

Looking For:
PS4
Old 08-22-2013, 07:02 AM   #205
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Lol repair what? You should talk in your own name too because I don't feel that concerned by what you say.
Ok, i quit. The game is perfect, it's amazing! INSANE! INCREDIBLE! NEVER SEEN BEFORE!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2013, 07:03 AM   #206
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

You like to use hyperboles don't you?

The game release in 5 weeks. Relax. I don't see what 2K has to repair though. I haven't seen no Jesus Bynum in any vids so far.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:38 AM   #207
Rookie

OVR: 0
I personally saw very minimal changes... Yes I saw some improvements but also saw a lot of the same stuff... That slow alleyoop that was brought over by mike Wang from nba live 10.. that quirky animation when you pass the ball behind you (they do like an over the head pass that warps into the other players hand). I'm not expecting a next gen experience, but when making improvements fix the obvious flaws as well.. it looked like nba 2k13 sent out a patch
Old 08-22-2013, 07:44 AM   #208
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
I personally saw very minimal changes... Yes I saw some improvements but also saw a lot of the same stuff... That slow alleyoop that was brought over by mike Wang from nba live 10.. that quirky animation when you pass the ball behind you (they do like an over the head pass that warps into the other players hand). I'm not expecting a next gen experience, but when making improvements fix the obvious flaws as well.. it looked like nba 2k13 sent out a patch
that's right. The two-handed pass over the head is orrible as the innatural slow alley-hoop with one hand slam. They say that the game was more smooth, but is more smooth my patched Nba 2K13 than this. Some euro-players shots seems like those of Nba Live 08...
I this videos i dont see any new anymations or something like that, only little improvments in something gameplay, but it couldn't be enough to spend 60 euros

Last edited by Barbatrucco; 08-22-2013 at 07:49 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »