Home

NBA 2K14 Screenshot - LeBron James (PS4)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Screenshot - LeBron James (PS4) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-14-2013, 10:28 PM   #161
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: NBA 2K14 Screenshot - LeBron James (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaateloauto
bullshot
n. A screenshot fabricated by a company to misrepresent the graphics of a game; a combination of the words bull**** and screenshot.

The game is not going to be in 5760x3240... so this is what next-gen 2K might look on a super high-end PC machine when they make a PC version of it. It's not going to look like this on PS4.
I don't know much about the law involved here, but since they put the PS4 logo there - aren't they risking of some kind of a legal action? I mean, wouldn't it be as if they have released a false info about the PS4 (and take a chance of being sued by Sony)?

It's not about the quality of what the game will look like, but the fact that they're using an official logo and showing to the public something that can hurt them.

Maybe someone who knows the law/regulations can shed some light on this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2013, 10:28 PM   #162
MVP

I Djm's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisxsong
What in the world is drueling?

i think he means dueling
Old 10-14-2013, 10:28 PM   #163
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by v6volume
I understand what you're saying and there's nothing wrong with what you described. My gripe is people complaining and nitpicking about the size of the photo, the texture of the ball. Really? Some people are commenting like they're on the edge with the buying the game because [insert complaint here].
Not every complaint is meant to bring the game down or threaten a sale. I critique them using the wrong type of ball in hopes that it might be fixed, especially because the rest of the game looks so authentic and has such visual fidelity. It's something that would take a proficient artist 30 minutes in Z-Brush to correct. The ball is also something that we see constantly and getting it correct would make screenshots and replays look that much better.

I mean some people are here picky about the placement of the 6 on Lebron's jersey. It's not something I would notice. Others don't really care about having 5 different jersey fittings and consider that nitpicking. But hey, if it can be fixed, let's get it fixed. If it can't we'll live.

You know what I don't get? Folks who complain about people who complain respectfully. I don't see how that's productive in any way.

Last edited by Sundown; 10-14-2013 at 10:31 PM.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:39 PM   #164
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skopin
But why was it wrong in the E3 video? It's not like the jersey design has changed since they started, or even since they started working on NBA 2k13. And they haven't released any gameplay videos, so this screenshot is all we have to go on for the moment. And I don't see it as nitpicking when I noticed the disparity within 3 seconds of seeing the picture.
Why does it matter? They fixed it. Lol. Thats like saying, What if Lebron Didn't win a ring? He won a ring, hypotheticals are thrown out the window.

I'm sure they will fix some of them, not all, but I didn't say we should stop pointing it out. I'm just saying some posters should stop acting like big babies cause the pinstripe is the wrong color and stop acting like its going to stop them from buying the game. Both games never have 100 pct representation of the nba
Old 10-14-2013, 10:42 PM   #165
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
I don't know much about the law involved here, but since they put the PS4 logo there - aren't they risking of some kind of a legal action? I mean, wouldn't it be as if they have released a false info about the PS4 (and take a chance of being sued by Sony)?

It's not about the quality of what the game will look like, but the fact that they're using an official logo and showing to the public something that can hurt them.

Maybe someone who knows the law/regulations can shed some light on this.
its been done for gaming generations. It won't change. and Dude, anyone that knows 2k, know they don't relaed bullshots. They even have a messed up screenshot of Chris paul 2k8 while live had a better one[bullshot] and they still owned it. Come on, this is 2k we're talking about
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2013, 10:43 PM   #166
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
Not every complaint is meant to bring the game down or threaten a sale. I critique them using the wrong type of ball in hopes that it might be fixed, especially because the rest of the game looks so authentic and has such visual fidelity. It's something that would take a proficient artist 30 minutes in Z-Brush to correct. The ball is also something that we see constantly and getting it correct would make screenshots and replays look that much better.

I mean some people are here picky about the placement of the 6 on Lebron's jersey. It's not something I would notice. Others don't really care about having 5 different jersey fittings and consider that nitpicking. But hey, if it can be fixed, let's get it fixed. If it can't we'll live.

You know what I don't get? Folks who complain about people who complain respectfully. I don't see how that's productive in any way.
that's not complaining, that's constructive criticism. And No one should have an issue with that
Old 10-14-2013, 11:39 PM   #167
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaw913
PC fanboys butthurt by the fact that consoles are finally equal in graphics. Why you would want to play a sports game on a PC is beyond me but hey, that's just my opinion.
I'm not butthurt since the next gen graphics will come out for the PC version next year. Gaming on the PC is a better experience since we get the missing players via mods while you guys get stuck with an alien version of Parsons.

So next gen graphics with modding capabilities.....yeah I look forward to seeing next gen Barkley and Miller on the PC version.
Old 10-15-2013, 12:35 AM   #168
Rookie

chsviking2005's Arena

OVR: 0

So far 2k14 has the BEST next gen graphics I have seen!! Better than Killzone, Ryse, anything!! You look at that screenshot and your jaw hits the floor

PS-4 Weeks away!

Xbox refugee......on the way to Playstation Nation!!! 4 > One

Greatness Awaits

Xbox refugee.....on my way to Playstation Nation!!

Greatness Awaits!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »