Home

NBA 2K14 Video - Miami Heat vs. Classic Chicago Bulls (PS4)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Video - Miami Heat vs. Classic Chicago Bulls (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2013, 10:18 AM   #113
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Video - Miami Heat vs. Classic Chicago Bulls (PS4)

so much for footplanting being consistent...2:10-2:17 cpu sliding all over the place. and cpu bosh cheesing hard in that same clip. looked like a bad user online.
Old 11-10-2013, 10:22 AM   #114
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Re: NBA 2K14 Video - Miami Heat vs. Classic Chicago Bulls (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ88
I got a question. Why do you keep ruining these videos with the horrible music choices? I'd much rather hear the game audio.
could be a couple reasons. might be to avoid copyright claims. could be getting paid to put the music over a popular video. i have a video up from when i found the nba elite 11 hookshot glitch had like 100K views and got a random message saying theyd pay me $25 or something like that to put a song over it (from a list they gave me). was an easy $25 lol.
Old 11-10-2013, 10:34 AM   #115
Rookie

i wish they got people who actually knew how to play the game to film these haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2013, 11:17 AM   #116
Banned

OVR: 10
Fact is, everyone who plays the game isn't an expert. Like when first loading up FIFA. So all these cats here making excuses based on the players ability is funny. Bosh looked off can't miss that. Neon mouth looks like a fish, ppl still glide and slide, these are can't misses. Now is that the end all for me? No because I'm going to playbs bball game this year, and if Live is wack, or the Gm mode is dope I'll still play this.

You guys need to jump off the jock strap of 2k, seriously yall str8 riding. The game isn't perfect, and when you make excuses you look very suspect.
Old 11-10-2013, 12:20 PM   #117
Rookie

jasonator's Arena

EVERYTHING IS GREAT, BUT ONE THING ANNOYS ME IS the "JUMPSHOT" OF PLAYERS! THEY ARE NOT ACCURATE! SMFH! Realistic jumpshots should be the focus!!!!!!!!
Old 11-10-2013, 12:53 PM   #118
Banned

OVR: 7
- you can tell whoever used the Bulls either never saw them play and is just horrible at 2K lol. I usually dont get on these uploaders too bad, but I was trying to see MJ make some plays and instead the player used MJ like distributor which he never was....MJ feeding Rodman in the post?....pfffffttt

- Of course players like Longley, etc arent going to look accurate folks. Do you want them to go find 50 plus year old Longley and scan him in the game? How much $$$ do you think Longley would want for that? Relax lol
Old 11-10-2013, 12:56 PM   #119
Banned

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmac1991
Games look amazing but it's just something about the player model builds that's off to me. Looks good but just seems like some bodies are too skinny

How big do you want the man to be? lol Looks like he supposed to. If the devs listened to all you guys with the "too skinny" stuff theres no telling how wild the players would look. Dont panic. James looks fine in the game.

Old 11-10-2013, 02:37 PM   #120
Rookie

OVR: 1
the font size on the Bull's jersey a bit too small...the height should be just as long as the number

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »