Home

NBA 2K14 Title Update #3 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Title Update #3 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2013, 05:18 PM   #185
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K14 Title Update #3 Available Now on Xbox One, PS4 Soon - Patch Notes Includ

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark0909
yea but like many others all 2k does is give you a ticket and they say they'll respond which never happens or if you try calling you can never get through
the rep didn't ask for any type of proof I'm pretty sure there aware of the issue an they could check previous purchase history if they need to find out amount
When you put in a ticket with 2k they ask for your GT email proof..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2013, 05:28 PM   #186
Pro

solofx7's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K14 Title Update #3 Available Now on Xbox One, PS4 Soon - Patch Notes Includ

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark0909
just talked to a sony rep for the third time since patch #2 came out asked for a refund for the bought VC and they said most sales are final but since unplayable to check email or pan wallet for the refund and that all updates/patches come out on tuesday so looks like we won't have it till next week
I am not sure if that is true. I have a bunch of updates on my PS4 games that came out on different days.
Old 12-19-2013, 05:30 PM   #187
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaanyr Vhok
They robbed you for your clothes and shaved your head? Maybe your player went to prison. A cop is probably wearing your chains.
Lol....hilarious. but i hoped they fixed mygm were you can finally use custom rosters.
Old 12-19-2013, 05:30 PM   #188
Rookie

JazzaJDN's Arena

I must admit, I wasnt expecting much from the patch. Loaded up MyGM, turned injuries off to test whether or not the settings would save correctly. Played a game and no suprise, Injuries were back on again

Im going to load up my old MyGM where John Wall has been out for 6 months with a 2-4 week ankle sprain and see if he recovers. Im not holding my breath.......
Old 12-19-2013, 05:31 PM   #189
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

How do I know if I downloaded the patch..I was not asked to download anything and I am on Xbox 1
Old 12-19-2013, 05:38 PM   #190

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
How do I know if I downloaded the patch..I was not asked to download anything and I am on Xbox 1
If you were in standby mode it probably downloaded in the background before you booted up your console. I dont know how to specifically check if you have the patch but usually you need it to access online features so I would try to play a online match. If it works you should have the patch.
Old 12-19-2013, 05:45 PM   #191
Rookie

OVR: 1

since it seems like nothing was fix in patch #3 and the game modes are pretty much unplayable will there be a 4th patch or will we be stuck with these problems?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2013, 05:53 PM   #192
Rookie

kaptainkev562's Arena

I would like to know if you can now equip the nike id shoes after the patch …The patch notes didn't say or specify so I'm assuming not , can anyone confirm ? Im on the ps4 … psn: Holyroller562

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »