Home

MLB 14 The Show Available As Day 1 Digital Download Available to Download Now (PS4)

This is a discussion on MLB 14 The Show Available As Day 1 Digital Download Available to Download Now (PS4) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2014, 12:26 AM   #161
Banned

OVR: 0
mine went auto brah!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2014, 12:26 AM   #162
Rookie

Re: MLB 14 The Show Available As Day 1 Digital Download at 12:01 AM EST, May 6th (PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by erod550
Entitlement mentality? When a company tells me something I bought from them will be available at a certain time, I feel like they should make good on that. I don't see how that's an "entitlement mentality" to expect them to honor what they said.
It's been 26 minutes... I somehow think you'll live, man.
Old 05-06-2014, 12:26 AM   #163
Rookie

ApolloKids's Arena

Re: MLB 14 The Show Available As Day 1 Digital Download at 12:01 AM EST, May 6th (PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
***Crickets***
If I were somehow trying to get an aural reaction from a sports message board at this point in my life I'd feel it was too late. I'm past the point of validating myself via anonymity. It seems like you on the other hand get off on policing a group of people you have no knowledge of, contact with, or control over. Telling someone to settle down when they are slightly upset over what they feel was a case of false advertising? I don't think so. The internet brings out the worst in people, giving false power to those with napoleon complexes.

Me settle down? No. I'm entitled to my reaction regardless of my registration date, post count, or lack of ironic, outdated avatar.
Old 05-06-2014, 12:26 AM   #164
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganmorrison1
how is a ****in sense of entitlement, the game is advertised to be available for download at 12:01, if it said avilable Tuesday, no one would be bitching. God, I know there are some serious SCEA apologists on here but this is ridiculous.
Have you heard of Diablo III? I couldnt play that for a week. Sim city? I could barely play that a month in. how about battlefield? they didnt get their **** sorted out...
chill
Old 05-06-2014, 12:26 AM   #165
Rookie

midnightbottle's Arena

OVR: 10

every game you pre order to download does it. Just not the show.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2014, 12:26 AM   #166
Rookie

Rickeysue's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello
Yeah I don't get the laugh gif's and the people talking about entitlement issues in this thread. I'm not even planning on playing tonight so it's not that big a deal, but we're not acting entitled...we ARE entitled. We purchased a product and were told it would be available at a certain time. It's not. That's not very good business practice.

Why that's hilarious when people point it out I don't understand. But, whatever...
What makes you think they care? They already got the money.
Old 05-06-2014, 12:26 AM   #167
Rookie

OVR: 1

First world problems...
Old 05-06-2014, 12:26 AM   #168
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganmorrison1
how is a ****in sense of entitlement, the game is advertised to be available for download at 12:01, if it said avilable Tuesday, no one would be bitching. God, I know there are some serious SCEA apologists on here but this is ridiculous.
I don't have a dog in this fight (sitting here on the west coast), but I agree with this post. Entitlement is when you think you deserve something for nothing. In this case, these guys have paid to be able to download the game at 12:01. How is that entitlement?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »