Home

Madden NFL 15 CFM Sim Stats Issue Fixed (Online Only)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 CFM Sim Stats Issue Fixed (Online Only) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2014, 09:42 PM   #97
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Madden NFL 15 CFM Sim Stats Issue Fixed (Online Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFNiners816
That sucks....online franchises seem pretty restrictive.
Online league have to auto save just because of the structure of multiple users etc..
Wouldn't be optimal if every user was required to save after everything they do etc..
Totally makes sense for online leagues.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 08-30-2014, 09:47 PM   #98
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by McG
I really think they need to be tuned a little bit more, yes this is a good start, but there are still issues that need more attention. Punting stats, are way off and could be the problem with WR average per catch stats. Think about it, if the punters are hitting it shorter, shorter fields, less big plays to WRs. I hope they address this before they put out a patch for offline, I hate to see players with 120 catches and an 11 yard average. That number is crazy, not all the players should be like that. Some, maybe not all of them though. It's like every team is using the short passing system. I really hope this all gets fixed, I'm ready to play an offline franchise.

I would invite you to check out Wes Welker's ypc for the years he had over 100 catches. His ypc averages between 10 and 13.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 08-30-2014, 09:48 PM   #99
Pro

SFNiners816's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Online league have to auto save just because of the structure of multiple users etc..
Wouldn't be optimal if every user was required to save after everything they do etc..
Totally makes sense for online leagues.
I totally get that for online leagues. I was speaking more of using it as a single person franchise. I like have backup save points in case of any accidental sim ahead issues.
Old 08-30-2014, 10:02 PM   #100
Banned

OVR: 2

Have we got a update on when the patch may come out to fix it for offline yet? I am surprised that they got it fixed this quikley for online. I kind of figured with the way madden has been the last sever years that they would just let this go and be like we will fixed it for madden 16 or something. I have been thinking about getting the game. Last year I skipped the game for the first time in years has I have just gotten fead up with the game. I was playing on never getting a madden game again with out being able to rent it or something first. It sucks not having blockbusters around any more no way to really went the game but form the sound of things this years game may be kind of good and I am so despert to have a foot ball game to play has I haven't had a football game that I don't get tired of after only like a month or 2 sence like madden 06 on gamecube. The game sounds better but at the same time I just don't trust madden any more and sounds like penterties are still broken and we have this issue. Question do auto subs finaly work this year or are they basicly broken like penterties are?
Old 08-30-2014, 10:15 PM   #101
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

The bad news - I just spend the last two nights working on an offline roster with 32 team control that now seems like a waste of time.

The good news - The majority of the stats that I've seen posted seem pretty damn good. Not having QB's throw for 5000 yards every year isn't really a problem to me, the same thing with having WR's a few yards away from last years averages. Those problems are about a 1 or 2 on a ten point scale too me. The punting averages are even less concerning that that. Honestly, I don't think I've even paid attention to the punting numbers, in Madden or in real life.

My questions -
How's the CPU's AI in regards to cutting players?
Are they cutting 3rd and 4th round draft picks that were just signed?
Also, how does the player movement look?
Are players like Andrew Luck being let go?
How are older QB's like Big Ben and Romo doing (especially after Year 1)?
And lastly, are teams stockpiling QB's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
How does one set up a solo 32 team control CFM Online?
On PS4 the only way I know to do it is by creating 32 PSN profiles. You would need 32 email address and probably 32 Origin accounts, as well. Of course, you would have to log out and sign in to PSN every time you wanted to change teams. That seems like a lot of work to me.

I'm hoping that the Online Franchise AI just works well enough for me to have an enjoyable single player experience without jumping through a lot of hoops or getting overly annoyed.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2014, 10:21 PM   #102
Just started!

OVR: 0

So if we create a one player online CFM this will be fixed, right? Might do that since it's not fixed for offline yet.
Old 08-30-2014, 10:23 PM   #103
Rookie

OVR: 0

Seems like regression doesn't work I simmed about 12 years into an online cfm and Suh is a 99 at 39 years old while Calvin is 95 ovr at 40
Old 08-30-2014, 10:26 PM   #104
Rookie

Richuation's Arena

OVR: 3
Yeah, I wouldnt say fixed, but improved.

A look ahead 10 years has some interesting results. But hey, its a game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »