Home

Madden NFL 15 CFM Sim Stats Issue Fixed (Online Only)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 CFM Sim Stats Issue Fixed (Online Only) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2014, 10:27 PM   #105
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 CFM Sim Stats Issue Fixed (Online Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StizzyOG
Seems like regression doesn't work I simmed about 12 years into an online cfm and Suh is a 99 at 39 years old while Calvin is 95 ovr at 40
Well at least I won't have to worry about Big Ben retiring on me at the age of 33-34 this time around lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2014, 10:30 PM   #106
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4190
Well at least I won't have to worry about Big Ben retiring on me at the age of 33-34 this time around lol
Yeah, that's good but it seems everybody plays until around 38-40 when there's really not that much longevity in the NFL.
Old 08-30-2014, 10:31 PM   #107
Pro

Quote:
Yeah, that's good but it seems everybody plays until around 38-40 when there's really not that much longevity in the NFL.
I know. Just making light of the situation while also being happy my franchise QB will play as long as the rest will lol
Old 08-30-2014, 10:33 PM   #108
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4190
I know. Just making light of the situation while also being happy my franchise QB will play as long as the rest will lol
Lol I know I got tired of seeing Brady and Manning retire after the 1st season these past few Maddens
Old 08-30-2014, 10:36 PM   #109
Pro

Quote:
Lol I know I got tired of seeing Brady and Manning retire after the 1st season these past few Maddens
Yeah that was frustrating
Old 08-30-2014, 10:39 PM   #110
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
The bad news - I just spend the last two nights working on an offline roster with 32 team control that now seems like a waste of time.

The good news - The majority of the stats that I've seen posted seem pretty damn good. Not having QB's throw for 5000 yards every year isn't really a problem to me, the same thing with having WR's a few yards away from last years averages. Those problems are about a 1 or 2 on a ten point scale too me. The punting averages are even less concerning that that. Honestly, I don't think I've even paid attention to the punting numbers, in Madden or in real life.

My questions -
How's the CPU's AI in regards to cutting players?
Are they cutting 3rd and 4th round draft picks that were just signed?
Also, how does the player movement look?
Are players like Andrew Luck being let go?
How are older QB's like Big Ben and Romo doing (especially after Year 1)?
And lastly, are teams stockpiling QB's?

On PS4 the only way I know to do it is by creating 32 PSN profiles. You would need 32 email address and probably 32 Origin accounts, as well. Of course, you would have to log out and sign in to PSN every time you wanted to change teams. That seems like a lot of work to me.

I'm hoping that the Online Franchise AI just works well enough for me to have an enjoyable single player experience without jumping through a lot of hoops or getting overly annoyed.
Anyone have any luck identifying if these are still issues? I can live with an online CFM until the Offline is patched, but this is still a huge issue that is preventing me from buying it up to this point.
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Old 08-30-2014, 10:43 PM   #111
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:

Yeah if some one is a putter or something playing and being good to 38-40 is one thing but for a QB to do it while it can happen like peyton, favre, brady, bress ect it shouldn't happened to much. I know some one did a test before and in 10 years Andren petterson was at like 28000 carre yards and still a like 95 or something at the age of like 39 no that is just crazy for a RB has they just fall of the table at like 30. Has any one test now with the sim stats fix to see if RB still have that high of rankings at a old age like that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2014, 11:06 PM   #112
MVP

If I may ask, what exactly is the big problem with offline stats? I haven't seen a definitive paragraph on the causes/effects. Is it really THAT bad, or is it (what I deem as normal) OS sky is falling/game is broken/unplayable ranting lmao?! I'm already in my offline CFM and I really don't have any plans on stopping it or starting over unless the issue just absolutely CANNOT be overlooked.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »