Home

NBA Live 15 Screenshots - Rondo, Stephenson, CP3, Lawson, Aldridge & D. Howard

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Screenshots - Rondo, Stephenson, CP3, Lawson, Aldridge & D. Howard within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2014, 10:38 PM   #41
MVP

lakers24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 15 Screenshots - Rondo, Stephenson, CP3, Lawson, Aldridge & D. Howard

WoW These are beautiful, especially the CP3 one. At first glance it looks real. When you look at these pics you can see just how sharp the textures are in this game and they make everything pop and come to life.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2014, 10:38 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA Live 15 Screenshots - Rondo, Stephenson, CP3, Lawson, Aldridge & D. Howard

NBA Live's version of CP3 and DWade are leaps and bounds better than the competition.

Minor gripe - some of the player models look way muscular than their real-life players themselves. The opposite case with the competition.

Although, similar to Madden, the players look great up close but while playing the game the
camera is zoomed out. This seems to be the case based off of the brief Instagram clips.

Every time I think I'm done being interested in this game, new screenshots appear on the internet to lure me back.
Old 09-13-2014, 10:57 PM   #43
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Is Rondo about to dribble behind his back? Because from what I remember, that's how he likes to bring the ball up the court. Would love to see if he actually does in the game.
Old 09-13-2014, 11:10 PM   #44
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

I'm sorry but Lawson and Stevenson need their faces redone they are horrible . lance looks like he gained a lot of weight . rondo back turned so can't judge. I know we here are going to praise almost anything released because of HOPE but a standard was set with the first nextgen bball game . EA isn't there yet.
Old 09-13-2014, 11:11 PM   #45
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
Ty lawson's arms are pretty big in real life too

If those are what u consider big you must have Durant arms. Lawson has average sizes arms
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2014, 11:14 PM   #46
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
You know good and well that was a terrible comparison simply because you're taking another one of EAs hi res screens vs a low res video moving to compare

Anyway, while I think this cp looks better, the pics you chose are clearly not the best on both ends

That said, Im tired of EA throwing out controlled words and pictures and ducking when its time to show the game

Its halfway to OCT and they're still using the same tactic as with the arenas and it has gotten old.

Thanks for the pics tho WTF
#yourtimehascome. #yakeem
Old 09-13-2014, 11:27 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 2

Pretty! I'm impressed. The artists have a great understanding of how cloth materials wrinkle and fold especially on accessories so that a white arm sleeve doesn't look like and arm cast as it has in some past sports games especially last gen. Hooray for the return of basketball competition!
Old 09-13-2014, 11:46 PM   #48
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
#yourtimehascome. #yakeem
Wrong forum, and frankly we've seen how the rest of the player models look already.

It would be one thing if there was no video but there has been, as alluded to above, did Lance get on the french fry diet this offseason because his body is way off...

Cool show your faces but fix those chubby gut areas misproportioned bodies please.

Faces look nice and sharp though

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »