Home

PES 2015 Demo Scheduled to Arrive on September 23rd, Details Included

This is a discussion on PES 2015 Demo Scheduled to Arrive on September 23rd, Details Included within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-06-2014, 03:13 PM   #185
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2015 Demo Scheduled to Arrive on September 23rd, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBass
The day I start seeing the CPU AI make reckless challenges like that is the day I buy this game. Really difficult to get into the demo because of the lack of fouls by the CPU AI.
This! This! The AI gets a penalty kick after I take the ball out (not sliding tackle), I save the penalty shot, they recover and again I steal (non aggresively) the ball but penalty AGAIN (and yellow card). But the AI, no sliding tackles, no fouls, nothing..... Here's hoping it gets fixed upon release
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2014, 10:14 PM   #186
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Is anyone having issues with ground through balls? I've been hitting 40 to 45 yard through balls with alarming regularity right through the middle of the defense. Another worry is difficulty, I know how to pass and shoot yet I win nearly every game. My last game was a 3-0 defeat of Bayern Munich with Napoli in which I outshot them by 11-2. If they get these issues ironed out, I'm in day one.
Old 10-07-2014, 02:44 AM   #187
All Star

Tha_Kid's Arena

OVR: 30

Ended up deleting the demo. Maybe it changes in the retail code but excessive sliding as a crutch in lieu of animations is something I was crying about two Console generations ago in basketball games so it's disheartening to see it play such a role in PES. Its particularly egregious when players are clearing the ball and in situations where it seems like the ball is loose but really one player is given priority through sliding. I can't stress enough the importance of footplanting and realistic momentum costs in sports games. Also not a fan of the stunned animations offensive players go into when the ball is tapped away from their control.

My designs for picking PES were mainly due to it looking like a much better game for play vs CPU but if these things irked me this much during the demo I'm sure I'd hurl the controller after dropping 60.
Old 10-08-2014, 01:23 AM   #188
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Where is the NA demo?

Old 10-08-2014, 06:56 AM   #189
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
Where is the NA demo?
New > Games > Demos
Old 10-08-2014, 08:35 AM   #190
Rookie

OVR: 5

After almost an entire generation playing fifa i can safely say the king is back,i mean from a gameplay standpoint the game is a thing of beauty, short passing, long passing, defense, hustle the shots need a little bit tweaking and variety but not a game breaker in any way.
Sure there are a few problems mainly the lack of foul by the CPU.
But the AI is just top notch, and i never been able to play the computer against fifa because how it s cheated and the lack of personality of the teams and players and that is exactly what PES nails.
Every team in the demo is a new challenge to play with and against, every match feels different, all goals are build differently it feels so fresh comparing to fifa, its furious pace, its lack of long ball and the lack of team personnality.
PES as always been a special game for us in europe during ps1 and ps2 days what a great feeling again to see the game is back, i didn t see this coming.
Hope the devs can tweek a few things before release especialy cpu fault but the bases are here gameplay is on point.
i can't play fifa 15 anymore the game is that good.
Just one question to those who played 14 do you have a 2K share option like for the rosters ? cause the editing possibilities will be great as always with konami and if we can share what the rosters gurus will prepare it will be a blast.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:46 AM   #191
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Mentioned this the other day about a possible exploit with ground through balls, here's what I mean in action.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...98905079963567
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 12:41 PM   #192
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
New > Games > Demos
There is no NA demo for PS4.