Home

NBA Live 15 Demo Arrives on October 28th For PS4, EA Access Version on October 23rd

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Demo Arrives on October 28th For PS4, EA Access Version on October 23rd within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2014, 01:32 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 15 Demo Arrives on October 28th For PS4, EA Access Version on October 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris68pj
Is it possible that releasing the demo on release day allows them to use a final build that's representative of the actual game instead of an "early build" that could misleading?

Not defending it, just thinking that could be a positive. Also, I guess I'm one of the few that's happy about this coming out 3 weeks after that other game. I think sales stand a chance of being greater since it won't be as overshadowed as it would have been going head-to-head. People who picked up the other game at launch have had weeks to determine whether they might want to try something else.
see my post above. this is exactly what they said. no they didnt say final build. but they sure did say a demo would contain the entire/full game with all modes available to play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2014, 02:12 PM   #82
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Not reading the post then? My point was that a casual fan isn't going take the time to look for the actual article and the quote. Look at how many people come in here as is under the impression that they actually said there'd be an early demo. Hell I was under the impression for a while and EA isn't actually free of blame of that perception anyway considering they never disputed the claim and they took no opportunity to stop any speculating that we'd be getting an early one. Some of the typical pump up Live at all costs folks were even in here trying to quell worries anybody had by talking about the early demo we were going to get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wasn't just an article it was said in a podcast... I guess my thing is, if they never actually said "WE ARE RELEASING AN EARLY DEMO" then there shouldn't be any disappointment. They never said ANYTHING was for sure... thats just my opinion
Old 10-16-2014, 02:13 PM   #83
Banned

are people that are planning on buying live copping it hoping for a great game or just progress from the debacle last year?
Old 10-16-2014, 02:14 PM   #84
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHUFF
If only 2k could take EA's servers
if only 2k would give us offline modes and stop all this LA highway traffic online
Old 10-16-2014, 02:30 PM   #85
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA Live 15 Demo Arrives on October 28th For PS4, EA Access Version on October 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizDevConglomerate
Why are consumers worried about sales of a companies product? Are you a shareholder? For real man. They are giving you an opportunity to like it and buy it, or hate it and pass on it. Buy an XBOX, get eaely access, and be done. It could also be some deal with microsoft. Madden had an exclusive content deal as well. I think this is good. Because peoplw have time to get well into all the aspects of the other game, and when thwy play this, they will be able to clearly see what stands out in gameplay.

Consumers are worried about sales because they do concern us. If the game isn't selling, eventually it isn't going to be made. It's the reason NHL 2K doesn't exist anymore, it's one of the reasons that NCAA College Hoops 2K doesn't exist anymore. It's why Sony's NBA franchise doesn't exist. At some point a company can't continue paying devs and licensing fees and seeing **** sales in return. So no nobody is getting any of that money from sales, but it is relevant to us all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2014, 02:51 PM   #86
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

so the extra few weeks to delay launch were to improve servers...Well? We shall see. I always thought that was one thing EA was always pretty good in.
Old 10-16-2014, 03:10 PM   #87
Rookie

Assuming they dont show any real aspects of the game this week, they're using 6 hour demo to sale people on the game in the course of 5 days?? That doesnt sound right. A small part of me have a feeling this game is not coming out on the 28th. How could it? You havent done much of anything to sale this game to the public whom you were begging to give you another chance. And this is someone who will probably buy this game. Basically, in my limited Gordon Ramsay voice, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU F---ING MUPPETS?!"
Old 10-16-2014, 03:16 PM   #88
Rookie

Vic Viper's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
3year plan.

Next year will be make or break imo
Has the Live Team ever finished a 3 year plan? Lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »