Home

NHL 15 Fan Survey Lists Modes EA is Considering for NHL 16

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Fan Survey Lists Modes EA is Considering for NHL 16 within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2014, 08:04 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 5
It's always fun to me when a company leaves a GM mode stale or buggy as can be, and will then come out and say how that mode is the least played. Well if they devoted time to make it a mode worth playing or didn't completely ignore it maybe more people would play it.
Old 11-30-2014, 08:22 PM   #34
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NHL 15 Fan Survey Lists Modes EA is Considering for NHL 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiggy33
EA claims how BeAGM is the least played mode, and what you typed is one of the reasons why it's the least played mode. There is nothing immersive or fun about it so people don't want to play it. Then when you couple that with the very stale offline gameplay (I know some of you do enjoy it) it makes things that much worse. Seriously thinking about it, I don't remember the last NHL game where they actually improved something from that game mode. EA won't admit that though so instead they will just say people don't care about it so there's no point in upgrading it. It just seems they never weigh all of the factors. They always have some sort of workaround response to make things seem like their efforts don't affect the why people play certain game modes more than others.
Well said.. they need to play NBA 2k to see what a GM mode is like. I don't even follow pro basketball, but 2k knows how to make an immersive GM mode.
Old 11-30-2014, 09:33 PM   #35
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
I don't care what modes are in NHL 16 as long as BeaGM is back and enhanced. So much more needs to be done to immerse us into BeaGM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNKNGM
For the love of god.....FOCUS ON NHL HOCKEY!!!! (THAT'S THE NAME OF THE FLIPPING GAME)

Exhibition
Season
Franchise
If you want to add an international mode...... fine, that would be great.....even coach mode would be fine

Give those modes with online and offline capability and people will be happy!!!

If we want to race zambonis we can buy one of the countless driving game.....AGAIN, FOCUS ON FLIPPING HOCKEY!!!!

Allow us to edit players........just take a look at MLB The Show and the way those devs work with the community and focus on the sport and the realism.....your focus should be on nothing other than improving the on ice product and realism.....STOP WITH THE GIMMICKS

Allow us to edit players, equipment, etc.

JUST FOCUS ON HOCKEY!!!!!!!!

It's so simple......why do they make it so difficult.....90% of your customer base buys the game to play hockey and do things like franchises
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiggy33
EA claims how BeAGM is the least played mode, and what you typed is one of the reasons why it's the least played mode. There is nothing immersive or fun about it so people don't want to play it. Then when you couple that with the very stale offline gameplay (I know some of you do enjoy it) it makes things that much worse. Seriously thinking about it, I don't remember the last NHL game where they actually improved something from that game mode. EA won't admit that though so instead they will just say people don't care about it so there's no point in upgrading it. It just seems they never weigh all of the factors. They always have some sort of workaround response to make things seem like their efforts don't affect the why people play certain game modes more than others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Pressure
The AI is such trash in this game, goalies are simply the same robot in different color jerseys, maybe you should focus on key aspects like that instead of trying to figure out what lame game modes your casual fan base wants to play.

Of course, none of this will happen because EA refuses to pay attention to detail when they can just cash in on casual fans.
STANDING OVATION TO THESE STATEMENTS!!!!!

I just hope that EA is paying attention to these points.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2014, 09:43 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 0

Well, it looks like EA has listened to all the negative criticism/ comments this year...NOT!!!! I can't wait for Rammer to say that Zamboni races was the most requested feature.

What is wrong with these guys?
Old 11-30-2014, 11:22 PM   #37
Rookie

balljonesjr's Arena

OVR: 8
NHL fans sorry but i have to add this ... why cant they do this for madden?
Old 11-30-2014, 11:46 PM   #38

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by balljonesjr
NHL fans sorry but i have to add this ... why cant they do this for madden?
Do what? Lawnmower races?
Old 12-01-2014, 12:06 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 0
If they had licensed international teams and proper create a team features I'd be interested. But I am not holding my breath. They should also bring in about 5 sets of commentators because what I saw this year and the last time I had NHL was awful. Those intros about it being an "interesting sport" were as bad as Karos and Lyons in the Show.
Old 12-01-2014, 09:08 AM   #40
Pro

clarkerots's Arena

OVR: 9
Well, looks like I'll be getting a few more years out of my NHL13.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »