Home

Joe Montana Football 16 Looks to be a Mobile Game, Utilizing Unreal Engine 4

This is a discussion on Joe Montana Football 16 Looks to be a Mobile Game, Utilizing Unreal Engine 4 within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2014, 04:22 PM   #89
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Joe Montana Football 16 Looks to be a Mobile Game, Utilizing Unreal Engine 4

Quote:
The guy who posted it was prolly asked to do that by somebody in Montana's camp
The guy who posted it created it as a joke in MS Paint, as he said in the previously linked Twitter conversation. He originally posted it in October - https://twitter.com/ThatSportsGamer/...05725729726464
Old 12-10-2014, 05:00 PM   #90
Rookie

Branchurian's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Joe Montana Football 16 Looks to be a Mobile Game, Utilizing Unreal Engine 4

Yo Mestevo, can you verify if Montana really retweeted that pic? If so, that has to have some validity. Then again, after the fiasco at E3 Im not grasping after anymore string....
Old 12-10-2014, 05:12 PM   #91
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Yup, he retweeted it. Just scroll down a few posts.

https://twitter.com/JoeMontana
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2014, 06:20 PM   #92
Rookie

Branchurian's Arena

Has to mean something...it'd be odd for him to retweet that up on his official page. Then again, we shouldn't delve into any speculation until there is concrete evidence or Joe & 2K fess up. Thanks Mestevo
Old 12-11-2014, 12:25 PM   #93
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

if its a tablet game only , good luck with that... is all i gotta say......

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 12-11-2014, 09:35 PM   #94
Banned

If this is a mobile game only then all hype and hope is lost for me. As for me im out this thread til more substantial information comes out.

Last edited by Mr.Smif; 12-11-2014 at 09:42 PM.
Old 12-11-2014, 11:41 PM   #95
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

I'm interested, if 2k put out a legends based game for next gen I would be all over it. Will keep checking I on this for sure. The article below is a reason for some optimism.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ll-video-game/

Another good article on this inception of Joe Montana football and how it evolved into 2k.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Joe...oon-65208.html

Last edited by cedwebb; 12-12-2014 at 12:16 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 12:56 AM   #96
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb
I'm interested, if 2k put out a legends based game for next gen I would be all over it.
That's never going to happen. EA has too many legends tied up under contract leaving any company looking to do it with nothing but scraps if that, and on top of that the last legends attempt by 2K bombed and bombed big time. They won't go that avenue again.

The only legend you can count on being in this game is Joe Montana, and maybe some of his buddies like Jerry Rice which is also a longshot since I believe he's already under contract with EA for Madden.

We need 2K to go after new IP concepts and leave what didn't work in the past where it belongs.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »