Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2015, 11:02 PM   #105

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
Yeah, I already edited my post to clarify that. It's not an "issue" (for me, at least), but it certainly could have potential benefits (big real life contract signing after you've already begun a franchise could be properly reflected, etc). One could make a similar argument about ratings edits in-franchise (and some have!). Everyone has their own level of customization hopes, is all. We'll never all be completely sated...lol.

That said, as my edit hopefully clarified, I was more addressing the rationale given in tabarnes' post.
Yea, knowing you, I didn't think you were being a party pooper or a downer at all.

One thought though that did enter my mind after my post that might counter my last post was that it would be nice for people who like to mirror every move in the MLB to a T.

I know they can get it close but for those that try and do that it would be nice to have that ability (I'm not like that with my franchise).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2015, 11:02 PM   #106
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

Very cool stream.. 2 things....

1) I like the whole "accio controller" thing they did at the beginning. Where they appeared out of thin air.

and

2) Ramone mentioned at the end of the O/Sox game jokingly about the recap oops's And how he hopes the guys aren't saying "oh no, not more bugs"... leads me to believe the game bug wise is done, and they're just optimizing now... I predict game goes gold no later than Second week of March tops.
Old 02-26-2015, 11:04 PM   #107
Rookie

OVR: 0

Anyone else having issues with the archive not playing?
Old 02-26-2015, 11:05 PM   #108
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34

I see Felix got a pretty respectable bump this year, I guess that 2011 season was really holding his ratings back
Old 02-26-2015, 11:06 PM   #109
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Yea, knowing you, I didn't think you were being a party pooper or a downer at all.

One thought though that did enter my mind after my post that might counter my last post was that it would be nice for people who like to mirror every move in the MLB to a T.

I know they can get it close but for those that try and do that it would be nice to have that ability (I'm not like that with my franchise).
Yeah, that's why I brought up the ratings editing, as a similar type of discussion is had over in the Madden forums each year. Some people like the micromanagement level control (*raises hand) others have varying degrees of interest.

So, I can see why it would be a "whatever" kind of thing to many, and that's cool. The only thing that ever drives me nuts are the people who seemingly can't understand that others don't necessarily play like them, which I know isn't true in your case (or tabarnes', who I initially responded to, for that matter).
Old 02-26-2015, 11:06 PM   #110
MVP

eric7064's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
Very cool stream.. 2 things....

1) I like the whole "accio controller" thing they did at the beginning. Where they appeared out of thin air.

and

2) Ramone mentioned at the end of the O/Sox game jokingly about the recap oops's And how he hopes the guys aren't saying "oh no, not more bugs"... leads me to believe the game bug wise is done, and they're just optimizing now... I predict game goes gold no later than Second week of March tops.
2nd week of march? Probably earlier then that. That's almost not enough time to ship to all stores. I wouldn't doubt it going gold at any time in the next week.
Old 02-26-2015, 11:07 PM   #111
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidgames
Anyone else having issues with the archive not playing?
Hit refresh on twitch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2015, 11:10 PM   #112
Pro

garyjr33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Make sure to be clicking on the spoiler. Seems to be working fine for me.
Yeah that is how I got it to work too.
NCAAF: Illinois Fighting Illini, Lafayette
NCCAB: Illinois Fighting Illini, Lafayette

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »