Home

Don't Start Your Madden NFL 16 CFM Until New Patch Arrives, According to Developers

This is a discussion on Don't Start Your Madden NFL 16 CFM Until New Patch Arrives, According to Developers within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2015, 02:11 PM   #145
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Kolbe says to WAIT to start your CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelfish
Yeah I know, I'm just cynical enough to believe it'll take that long
It may. They have to get a fix in place for everything they are targeting. Has to go through internal QA, then I believe it has to be reviewed my MS and Sony before becoming available. 2-3 weeks wouldn't shock me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2015, 02:12 PM   #146
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman
I am just going by what everyone else has said because I haven't been able to listen to it yet. My hope is that as long as I don't get to the draft then it won't be an issue.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
There are tons of regression issues that happen week to week, mainly among the LT's.
Old 08-26-2015, 02:12 PM   #147
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsOTTOmatic
Jeez man you are the definition of an apologist. This company can do no wrong to you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You have no idea what you are talking about. LOL. If you knew my history here, you would know how stupid that ****ing statement is.

Look at my post history. I have tons of posts here calling CFM the worst franchise mode in sports gaming history. I've bashed EA for not adding formation subs. I was leading the charge against EA when CFM didnt have 32 team control.

Also dont attack me personally again or you will be gone.
Old 08-26-2015, 02:13 PM   #148
MVP

oldman's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
This is the real question right here. Can we get this answered?
Pasta says it can't change things already done. For example, it can change draft classes already drafted but I do wonder if they haven't been drafted yet can they change it. Pasta also says 2-3 weeks. I guess it is also an issue of did they just find this last night or was it something that they have been working on for a couple days.

What exactly is happening with the WR'S and QB'S in the draft?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

WOO PIG SOOIEE!
Old 08-26-2015, 02:14 PM   #149
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

What is the drive goals bug exactly?
Old 08-26-2015, 02:17 PM   #150
Where is A-Aron

bspring3's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Basically as you successfully perform drive goals, your players in-game confidence will increase to the point that attributes will in fact go over 100 for certain players. This leads to high performance boosts.
Old 08-26-2015, 02:17 PM   #151
All Star

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelfish
Going based on what PastaPadre tweeted. He speculated 2-3 weeks

I don't know how he could really know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
That's not the point however. It was stated that franchise mode gets better and better in the show and doesn't have any major bugs. All I am saying is that's not true. For me as well I don't think Franchise mode in the show has taken any leaps forward either, and as I said 32 team control is still pretty much required.

For this years version from a gameplay perspective I am not sure how it's not better. I think it's the best onfield version of the show in like 10 years. That's purely subjective however.

I agree that mlb the show has not really taken many step forward. I think NBA has easily the best franchise mode in a sports game but I don't think the mlb franchise mode is bad either just need more things to do. Also while there are some issues I think they pail in comparison to the ones in CFM. Mlb the show 15 was a big improvement over 14 and 14 was the first year that I thought mlb the show went back wards but again it was the first one I thought went back wards.

Now madden on the other hand is much better this year but there have been so many years that the game has went backwards and it fells like ever year there is at least 1 problem that is just to big to want to play this game for more then 2 or 3 months.
This year the game looks to play pretty while after only playing 2 games and if not for the problems in CFM I think I could play this game for a while but going by track record I don't know if this is going to be fixed or not and some times patches can cause new issues.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2015, 02:18 PM   #152
Pro

SFNiners816's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
The main problem seems to be hitting these goals lead to an over inflation of certain ratings for positions and it effects all of that position on your team in game.

However, I seen a tweet by Kolbe stating they have only been able to replicate it in quarter of 8 minutes or more.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »