Home

Operation Sports is Going to NBA 2K (Gameplay impressions on 9/11)

This is a discussion on Operation Sports is Going to NBA 2K (Gameplay impressions on 9/11) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2015, 01:02 AM   #97
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Operation Sports is Going to NBA 2K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny315
Yes thats only because the video ended exactly after the block. And on the second video you can now see that answered your question in the first place
Read my post directly above. Short and sweet version below.

Crowd immediately reacts to Rudy Gay's block on Kobe
Crowd does not immediately react to AD's block on Howard.

Think about the real world, when you're at a sporting event. Basketball since we're talking about 2k. Does the reaction in the AD video resemble a real live crowd. That's what I'm comparing it to. How real does it resemble a real life crowd. A real crowd likely would react immediately on the spot. Even if it was one or two people, but I didn't see a single reaction in the AD crowd.

Quote:
Lol a cat in empty room couldnt react that quiqly to that block you need to re-evaluate that vid omg

Using omg and lol. I guess I'll have to retract my statement when I used the word intelligent.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing

Last edited by strawberryshortcake; 09-07-2015 at 01:07 AM.
Old 09-07-2015, 01:05 AM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
If they go off of weight like I'm hoping they will, then I would suppose so. Scanned bodies give me the impression it's possible as Zach Randolph and Jared Sullinger both looked large torso wise, but Sullinger had smaller arms than Z-Bo. If they have different looking arms there is a chance if you increase your weight that your torso should become larger like in older games.
Yes exactly what i was thinking
Old 09-07-2015, 01:08 AM   #99
Rookie

Will we be able to to edit sliders in myCAREER at all?

Will the draft combine be added back to the beginning of myCAREER mode instead of the rookie showcase?

How many story lines are there in myCAREER and does it change based on your performance or will the next step in the storyline trigger only with a specific accomplishment being reach no matter how many seasons pass in between?
Old 09-07-2015, 01:09 AM   #100
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
Using omg and lol. I guess I'll have to retract my statement when I used the word intelligent.
Oh i bet u think that was clever but in reality it wasnt funny and your childish get something better to do
Old 09-07-2015, 01:12 AM   #101
Rookie

Quote:
Read my post directly above. Short and sweet version below.

Crowd immediately reacts to Rudy Gay's block on Kobe
Crowd does not immediately react to AD's block on Howard.

Think about the real world, when you're at a sporting event. Basketball since we're talking about 2k. Does the reaction in the AD video resemble a real live crowd. That's what I'm comparing it to. How real does it resemble a real life crowd. A real crowd likely would react immediately on the spot. Even if it was one or two people, but I didn't see a single reaction in the AD crowd.

Also its a game smart guy everything isnt perfect just like the sorry lakers ctfu smart guy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2015, 01:16 AM   #102
Rookie

Being a huge franchise guy, how does MyLeague/MyGM in NBA 2K16 compare to 2K15 in terms of realism?
Old 09-07-2015, 01:16 AM   #103
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Operation Sports is Going to NBA 2K

Quote:
Oh i bet u think that was clever but in reality it wasnt funny and your childish get something better to do
It was not meant to be funny. Childish individuals goes about using "lol" and "omg." Your continue responses and the way you express yourself is the definition of childish.

I'm going to moderate myself. This is my last response to you regarding this particular matter on AD's block on Howard and how it's different than the one seen with Rudy Gay. My earlier remark was not meant to be funny or clever. I give every single person the benefit of the doubt. Everyone is mature and intelligent unless they show otherwise. You showed otherwise.

If you have something else to say about any other topic on 2k, I'll chime if I have anything of significance to add. As it stands, you no longer do on this matter. So I'm out.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Old 09-07-2015, 01:24 AM   #104
Rookie

Quote:
It was not meant to be funny. Childish individuals goes about using "lol" and "omg." Your continue responses and the way you express yourself is the definition of childish.

I'm going to moderate myself. This is my last response to you regarding this particular matter on AD's block on Howard and how it's different than the one seen with Rudy Gay. My earlier remark was not meant to be funny or clever. I give every single person the benefit of the doubt. Everyone is mature and intelligent unless they show otherwise. You showed otherwise.

If you have something else to say about any other topic on 2k, I'll chime if I have anything of significance to add. As it stands, you no longer do on this matter. So I'm out.
So what was i supposed to say ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .... And oh my god when i couldve shorten the text like i did EINSTEIN im sure you know everything SMART guy
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »