Home

NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Available Now For Xbox One

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Available Now For Xbox One within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2015, 03:29 PM   #145
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Available Now For Xbox One

When you're on a team with Kawhi Leonard who has guys like Jerami Grant putting 30 on him, it's a sign that defence sucks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2015, 03:34 PM   #146
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
Man, I gave up on defense. That seems to be the first thing nerfed every year. The more and more that I play this game , I come to realize that they slow down the reaction time of the defensive player. My online opponents are beating me with a simple turbo drive to the paint.
This game is one big "**** You" to online sim players. Just a complete slap in the face for them to hype the game up and then release something like this.

And someone has the nerve to tell me defense is in this game?

Where? Please show me. I probably have to pay VC to unlock it right? lmao.

Last edited by Hustle Westbrook; 11-26-2015 at 03:36 PM.
Old 11-26-2015, 03:36 PM   #147
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
Man some of you guys, defense is in the game use the tool available to you, watch a real NBA game not every player or every team a good defensively, rating matter, speed matters etc.... guys are going to get beat off the dribble, guys are going to cut to the basket when the opportunity calls for it and sometimes you won't be able to recover fast enough to prevent the score, it happens in the NBA, guys make contested shots miss open, a guys could score 50 points one game and single digits the next.
I understand that. What I don't like is that I'm already anticipating your move and I can't get to the spot quick enough because my man is moving too slow.
Old 11-26-2015, 04:36 PM   #148
Banned

OVR: 3

Everyday I wake up the game plays different. I can't stay in front of anybody on defense anymore smh.
Old 11-26-2015, 04:44 PM   #149
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
lol.

I've put in about 200 online matches so far in 2K16. I'm not some scrub crying because I'm losing. The defense is an embarrassment in this game.
Agree,game is trash cant play defense controls and contact animations were tight before patch 3 shame on 2k mike wang for ruining a great game. I paid 60 for this game hoping the devs learned something from last year what a mistake! They messed up the game and they will not try to fix it they move on to the next one. I was playing myleague with the bucks before patch 3 i had fun i could play good defense against the cpu on superstar and win fairly.Now its practically impossible to on ball d the cpu cause they will morph and score at will.Im very disapointed of mike wang and og. 2k is not sim anymore pure garbage corporate mentality all for profit they forgot where they came from. Every year i support them but they dont care about making agreat game anymore.Sorry mods but im very disapointed.
Old 11-26-2015, 04:49 PM   #150
Rookie

Also the force field around the cpu is back!Congratulations mike wang and the 2k crew on messing a game that could have been the best 2k.
Old 11-26-2015, 05:12 PM   #151
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Here's some defense, no VC required.

https://vid.me/b7vI

OBD admittedly took a hit, and could use a boost online....but the rotations are a lot better post patch....

LT + RT, and a combination of RS defense helps a lot...I can hold my own defensively. If you can't guard with Kawhi in this game....then I don't know what to say, lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2015, 05:49 PM   #152
Pro

OVR: 12
I can edit all the iso size-ups now! 😂

Can we get editable body types next please?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »