Home

NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Available Now For Xbox One

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Available Now For Xbox One within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-26-2015, 01:20 PM   #137
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Available Now For Xbox One

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
I edit my original post . Let me ask this question. Does anyone feel that the shooting mechanics is different post patch then it was pre patch? Right now, I'm practicing my shots and it feels that the shooting mechanics is smoother now. I'm not going to lie. Before today, the shooting mechanics felt like pre-patch 4 on NBA 2k15 when people were complaining about the broken shot releases.

Before the touch up after the patch, shots seemed like they were nowhere close to matching the meter...it seems a lot better now so I do think it was addressed....
Old 11-26-2015, 01:25 PM   #138
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnyce87
Yeah man I agree. Just witnessed no freethrow interactions too..very weird and 2k has to fix that.
Yeah how can they mess that up. My last 2k before getting 16 was 13. And if 2k13 has that since day 1 released how 2k16 doesnt have it. I usually skip those animation but when I read the comments. I had to check it out myself and people were right. Little things like that just boggles my mind. I mean why something like that needed to be patch. That just should be working since day 1 release.

I have witnessed my first kickball violation called. After playing over 100 Mycareer games and seeing the ball bounce of so many legs. I finally got a kickball violation . 2K really need to fix this. Going back to 2k13 kickball violation was so perfectly called. Its almost non existence in 2k16.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Last edited by MeloJello; 11-26-2015 at 01:35 PM. Reason: I have witnessed
Old 11-26-2015, 02:25 PM   #139
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeloJello
Yeah how can they mess that up. My last 2k before getting 16 was 13. And if 2k13 has that since day 1 released how 2k16 doesnt have it. I usually skip those animation but when I read the comments. I had to check it out myself and people were right. Little things like that just boggles my mind. I mean why something like that needed to be patch. That just should be working since day 1 release.

I have witnessed my first kickball violation called. After playing over 100 Mycareer games and seeing the ball bounce of so many legs. I finally got a kickball violation . 2K really need to fix this. Going back to 2k13 kickball violation was so perfectly called. Its almost non existence in 2k16.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Ummmmm...patch 3 caused the problem. Otherwise, it was in there since Day 1.
Old 11-26-2015, 02:46 PM   #140
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Ummmmm...patch 3 caused the problem. Otherwise, it was in there since Day 1.
Sure was and I just noticed that myself after someone mentioned it last night. Man these people got an trained eye. Lol

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Old 11-26-2015, 02:57 PM   #141
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

How about patching in some defense? Nerfing the shooting as a band-aid for the garbage defense isn't a proper solution.

It's disgusting to see the defense look the way it is in 2K16. How is it possible for them to have added Da_Czar and Scott OG to the team yet the defense is this bad? The transition defense, the help defense, the pick and roll defense, players not hustling back after made baskets. This **** is disgraceful.

It's crazy how the community isn't getting on 2Ks *** for this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2015, 03:01 PM   #142
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
How about patching in some defense? Nerfing the shooting as a band-aid for the garbage defense isn't a proper solution.

It's disgusting to see the defense look the way it is in 2K16. How is it possible for them to have added Da_Czar and Scott OG to the team yet the defense is this bad? The transition defense, the help defense, the pick and roll defense, players not hustling back after made baskets. This **** is disgraceful.

It's crazy how the community isn't getting on 2Ks *** for this.
Man, I gave up on defense. That seems to be the first thing nerfed every year. The more and more that I play this game , I come to realize that they slow down the reaction time of the defensive player. My online opponents are beating me with a simple turbo drive to the paint.
Old 11-26-2015, 03:13 PM   #143
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Man, I gave up on defense. That seems to be the first thing nerfed every year. The more and more that I play this game , I come to realize that they slow down the reaction time of the defensive player. My online opponents are beating me with a simple turbo drive to the paint.
Man some of you guys, defense is in the game use the tool available to you, watch a real NBA game not every player or every team a good defensively, rating matter, speed matters etc.... guys are going to get beat off the dribble, guys are going to cut to the basket when the opportunity calls for it and sometimes you won't be able to recover fast enough to prevent the score, it happens in the NBA, guys make contested shots miss open, a guys could score 50 points one game and single digits the next.
Old 11-26-2015, 03:20 PM   #144
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
Man some of you guys, defense is in the game use the tool available to you, watch a real NBA game not every player or every team a good defensively, rating matter, speed matters etc.... guys are going to get beat off the dribble, guys are going to cut to the basket when the opportunity calls for it and sometimes you won't be able to recover fast enough to prevent the score, it happens in the NBA, guys make contested shots miss open, a guys could score 50 points one game and single digits the next.
lol.

I've put in about 200 online matches so far in 2K16. I'm not some scrub crying because I'm losing. The defense is an embarrassment in this game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »