Home

NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Available Now For Xbox One

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Available Now For Xbox One within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-25-2015, 10:44 PM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Available Now For Xbox One

Even though transition defense has gotten better. Its still a problem and def rotation still a problem not as bad as before the patch but still a problem. This is all in mycareer. CPU still throw tom brady passes. Loose ball still goes back to offense with their superhuman reflex. Crowds are too damn quiet, they look bored out there. I have yet to experience a kickball called. Very rarely see a charge call.

AI teammates throwing the ball in the backcourt getting backcourt violation. AI teammates looses the ball easy because there is no kickball violation being called. Does kickball or charge do even exist in this game. Even though patch 3 has somewhat improve this game. There are still lingering issues. And for some reason why does it take my center forever to sprint, even at full stamina he jogs what the hell man. I am getting outrun by snail centers like Roy Hibbert. Why are they outrunning me or even catching up to me. Its like I take huge step back before I sprint. Who the hell runs like that on a basketball court.

I not sure if this is a placebo effect but that stupid freq and vibrating dance has been tone down. I dont see it as much as before because that stupid dance has cost me alot on trying to get back on defense. All in Mycareer

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Last edited by MeloJello; 11-25-2015 at 10:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2015, 10:54 PM   #106
Pro

dnyce87's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeloJello
Even though transition defense has gotten better. Its still a problem and def rotation still a problem not as bad as before the patch but still a problem. This is all in mycareer. CPU still throw tom brady passes. Loose ball still goes back to offense with their superhuman reflex. Crowds are too damn quiet, they look bored out there. I have yet to experience a kickball called. Very rarely see a charge call.

AI teammates throwing the ball in the backcourt getting backcourt violation. AI teammates looses the ball easy because there is no kickball violation being called. Does kickball or charge do even exist in this game. Even though patch 3 has somewhat improve this game. There are still lingering issues. And for some reason why does it take my center forever to sprint, even at full stamina he jogs what the hell man. I am getting outrun by snail centers like Roy Hibbert. Why are they outrunning me or even catching up to me. Its like I take huge step back before I sprint. Who the hell runs like that on a basketball court.

I not sure if this is a placebo effect but that stupid freq and vibrating dance has been tone down. I dont see it as much as before because that stupid dance has cost me alot on trying to get back on defense. All in Mycareer

There are charge calls in MyCareer. I found that playing on casual you will NEVER get a charge call (due to it being at 0) so I put it on SIM and have successfully got 2 charge calls so far my 2nd season PRE-patch. I am playing POST patch right now and can def say the game feels much smoother and the lag on the button presses are no more (this was a HUGE problem for me). Hopefully there will be more charge calls as I can't say how many times I'm in position against aggressive drivers like westbrook, rose, wall, and bledsoe only to get the bump animation and around me they go.
Old 11-25-2015, 11:10 PM   #107
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnyce87
There are charge calls in MyCareer. I found that playing on casual you will NEVER get a charge call (due to it being at 0) so I put it on SIM and have successfully got 2 charge calls so far my 2nd season PRE-patch. I am playing POST patch right now and can def say the game feels much smoother and the lag on the button presses are no more (this was a HUGE problem for me). Hopefully there will be more charge calls as I can't say how many times I'm in position against aggressive drivers like westbrook, rose, wall, and bledsoe only to get the bump animation and around me they go.
I play on HOF sim in my career. There are still lingering issues

Old 11-25-2015, 11:19 PM   #108
Pro

dnyce87's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeloJello
I play on HOF sim in my career. There are still lingering issues

Yeah man I agree. Just witnessed no freethrow interactions too..very weird and 2k has to fix that.
Old 11-25-2015, 11:41 PM   #109
Gameplay Director, NBA2k

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by henne407
I completely agree the lack of player interaction while shooting free throws takes a bit of realism away from the game. 2K PLEASE FIX ASAP.

We found the problem and have a fix but it will require another patch to get it to you guys.
Old 11-25-2015, 11:45 PM   #110
Pro

dnyce87's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beluba
We found the problem and have a fix but it will require another patch to get it to you guys.
Awesome Mike! Also, there is noticeable lag in MyCareer when you enter locker room after 1st half is over and the "coach" is giving you the rundown. Can you guys please take a look at that? It looks as though the frame rate noticeably drops.
Old 11-26-2015, 12:17 AM   #111
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beluba
hey Mike, thanks for the response but can u let me know when u think the next patch should be out to fix that small but annoying problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2015, 12:25 AM   #112
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by henne407
hey Mike, thanks for the response but can u let me know when u think the next patch should be out to fix that small but annoying problem?
A month. Don't forget X1 gamers get the patch last.

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »