Home

FIFA 16 Title Update #5 Available For PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Title Update #5 Available For PlayStation 4 and Xbox One within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2015, 10:02 PM   #17
Rookie

tjung0831's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 Title Update #5 Available For PlayStation 4, Soon For Xbox One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peninc
Build up play has been scaled back considerably. I know people were complaining about the CPU passing the ball around in their own half, but that's real football. Now in this new patch the CPU can slice through your midfield like a hot knife through butter. Occasionally you'll get an interception but I think complaints have made the game less realistic now.
Not for me...build up was still there by the cpu but now they actually move the ball forward. Game feels much better to me. I also set everything back to default.
Old 12-16-2015, 02:31 AM   #18
Rookie

I don'y like FIFA 16 at all, I think FIFA 16 is more interesting
Old 12-16-2015, 02:40 AM   #19
MVP

I believe the patch was intended to help online gaming experience and it does. 95% percent of opponents would play high pressure and ultra attack for full 90 games without ANY stamina impact. The same guys would just act like dribble pigs inside your box until they crash on any of your defenders who was just standing there and get awarded a penalty. I played division 4 last night and I must say both these issues were perfectly addressed. Especially high pressure abusing was there since last year as well.

Since I don't play cpu since 13 I wouldn't know, but I guess you may tweak the sliders.
I am a fifa player since late 90s so I have seen a lot!
Old 12-16-2015, 02:46 AM   #20
Rookie

Peninc's Arena

OVR: 7

Oh yeah...and prepare to hit the post 50% more than you already used to
Old 12-16-2015, 03:07 AM   #21
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Where did CPU fouls go? I played 5 games on 1.04 last night, cpu fouled me 4+ times or so per game. Tonight after 1.05 I played 5 games. I was fouled once in all five games. What the hell.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2015, 08:30 AM   #22
Pro

OVR: 8

Seriously ... when will this update come out for XBox?

If it is not out now ... I should not expect it later today ... right?

PC has had it for a week now!
Old 12-16-2015, 09:17 AM   #23
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
It's so funny to see such different takes on a patch like this. I'm absolutely DYING to give it a go now. Why can't my boss pay me to stay home playing FIFA?
Old 12-16-2015, 11:31 AM   #24
Rookie

GaspipeGorgeous's Arena

It seems like I'm the only one thoroughly disappointed with this patch. Like it makes the game almost unplayable. I feel as Mourinho "Betrayed" (had to use that somehow) but honestly back to the game. The goalkeeper blocks amazing shots and one timers if u will but lets in easy, more direct straightaway shots. There is no consistency, I mean just since the new patch 3x with a step over, shot fake and then the shot and the goalkeeper blocks the shot but without those moves, a basic direct shot he lets in. There is WAY MORE tiki tak passing for the computer, that really goes no where and it just feels a lot less fluid. I will say there is more line recognition which is a very good thing with supporting/attacking runs but I just feel after patch 4 with sliders down and everything it was just right and now to completely alter the game play, it's very disheartening.. Not to mention they made counter attacking almost impossible. And the passing that everyone is raving about is atrocious. It was bad before where a long pass would speed up towards the mid to end of it's flight and now it's EXTREMELY bad. Not to mention pass recognition is still off by a mile. I really wish I could figure out a way to do without this patch without losing everything.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »