Home

Madden NFL 17 Patch 1.03 Available - Patch Notes Included (PS4, Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Patch 1.03 Available - Patch Notes Included (PS4, Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2016, 10:42 PM   #169
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
Yeah I am not seeing this at all either, I find it near impossible to complete any type of deep ball.
I really hope they fixed the CPU scrambling issue.
Honestly it is killing the game for me.
It makes the gameplay so unrealistic to see a wide open gap for the qb to run for a first down. Only to have him throw the ball out of bounds. I have need seen a CPU scramble once in the 50 or so games I have played.
Last night in my Bengals franchise game the Jets had the ball on the 5 yard line, it was 3rd and goal.
Fitz rolled out to the right there was absolutely no one around him. He could have crawled into the endzone. Whats he do? Holds the ball for 6 seconds just sanding there with no one around him until a defender gets close than he throws the ball out of bounds. It cost the Jets the game as he could have tied the game with a TD.
I watched the replay 10 times and it was just horrible.
I made a post in one of the the threads on it. On a go route I got a touchdown 100 percent of the time with Julio Jones on all pro. Even at threshold 100 and reaction time and coverage at 100.
The fix for me was not user catching which a lot of the slider guys say you shouldn't do anyways. So whatevs I just stop myself from doing that and it's OK but I could exploit it if I wanted.

The ai scrambling is probably my biggest complaint still but I can live with it. Hopefully they are looking into it Though.
Old 09-02-2016, 11:14 PM   #170
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Patch 1.03 Available Now - Here Are The Details (PS4, Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmp714
Have you watched NFL football lately? I do not advocate any cheesing online, but the offense has a huge advantage over the defense in today's NFL and uptempo offenses play a huge part in that. 12 QB's threw for over 4,000 yds last year, and it should have been 13! Think about the numbers being put up by offenses, in no way is it fair real football either.

If we want sim then the offense should have the advantage in Madden as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
True but at the end of the day defense still wins championships. Look at the last 3 SB winners - Seahawks, Pats and Broncos. They were all one of the top Ds respective years so defense still matters in NFL. I want the same reflected in Madden by penalising players who run "No Huddle" throughout. The best example I can come up with is Eagles' offense under Chip Kelly from last year. Chip Kelly & Eagles' quick tempo offense couldn't do much but unfortunately it's not reflected in Madden where "No Huddle" O gets too much advantage over the D. I simply want the balance to be restored by EA.

Last edited by Alfie; 09-02-2016 at 11:22 PM.
Old 09-02-2016, 11:20 PM   #171
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 17 Patch 1.03 Available - Patch Notes Included (PS4, Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
I made a post in one of the the threads on it. On a go route I got a touchdown 100 percent of the time with Julio Jones on all pro. Even at threshold 100 and reaction time and coverage at 100.
The fix for me was not user catching which a lot of the slider guys say you shouldn't do anyways. So whatevs I just stop myself from doing that and it's OK but I could exploit it if I wanted.

The ai scrambling is probably my biggest complaint still but I can live with it. Hopefully they are looking into it Though.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaa julio killed me on the press cvg go route... omg 7 catches 4 tds 311 yards lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2016, 11:21 PM   #172
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua1207
Did anyone ever figure out why the ps4 patch is so much bigger? I'm just legitimately curious.

Pretty sure Xbox is zipped/compressed. PS4 doesn't zip/compress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2016, 11:39 PM   #173
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Us ps4 users like to have our files uncompressed and free flowing.
Old 09-03-2016, 12:00 AM   #174
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by benton32
yeaaaaaaaaaaaa julio killed me on the press cvg go route... omg 7 catches 4 tds 311 yards lol
When I was testing the sliders I had 400 yards 5 tds at the half with julio
Old 09-03-2016, 12:13 AM   #175
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
This was cpu Cam Newton against me before the patch. I for one will be very happy if the patch fixed this.

Hahahaha if he would have taken off he had an easy 50 yards lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2016, 12:20 AM   #176
Rookie

OVR: 2

Still hasn't fixed the issue of not being able to select the controller of the other team in CFM. You used to be able to play any Franchise game and go back and forth with the controller if you wanted to. Why would they lock that?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »