Home

For those having Playlist Edit/Deleting Files crash issues (TEMPORARY fix)

This is a discussion on For those having Playlist Edit/Deleting Files crash issues (TEMPORARY fix) within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2016, 10:02 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: For those having Playlist Edit/Deleting Files crash issues (TEMPORARY fix)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
Ya that should work but then again I couldn't figure out why audacity files didn't work.
You could try you tube to mp3 website and see if you have better success
that site I linked is a youtube to mp3 site :/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2016, 11:06 PM   #26
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Towelie4
Do they all play in the jukebox?

For example: if you go to Jukebox, hit "Play Highlighted Song".

Every song plays?

All of them except two or three are playing fine. The editor won't let me add these to the jukebox, so something must be wrong with those files. When I click to play them a wrong title (seemingly random) begins to play instead.

No crashes or anything. So far so good.
Old 04-01-2016, 12:58 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
I'm just going to chime in here and see if I can help. What sources are you getting the mp3s from. You don't have to be specific but I mean are you just uploading the files you got from the internet or did you make them or edit them in any way? I ask because when I was editing songs I used audacity and anything I made with that program had issue. No idea why but it did. Changed to goldwave and everything worked good. We made over 500 tracks this way and haven't experienced this issue. You could try loading the song in goldwave and saving as mp3 and see what happens.
I think this matters too... whenever i download something i run it through MediaHuman Audio Converter on Mac (even if they are already mp3 files) and just use the converted versions for The Show. So far i had no problems.

I haven't done that with any of the packs though. So far i upload files from 4 sound packs and they ran smoothly.

On another note, man is just crazy how overall better the game becomes with all these customization options. I added the YES Pre-Game Theme Song to the Yankees and was kinda blown away by how something so simple adds on to the experience.
Old 04-03-2016, 06:47 AM   #28
Just started!

yudarvish's Arena

I'm not gonna reinstall the game.
-delete all saves: doesn't work.
-restart PS4: doesn't work.
There's no exit...
Old 04-03-2016, 01:34 PM   #29
Rookie

aarontab's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by yudarvish
I'm not gonna reinstall the game.
-delete all saves: doesn't work.
-restart PS4: doesn't work.
There's no exit...
Good to see you're willing to follow directions.
Old 04-03-2016, 08:58 PM   #30
Banned

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

Im sorry I havent read any of the previous posts in this thread except the initial one. Ill tell you what happened to me and it's fairly simple. I downloaded every sound from PS4 Starter Pack on to 1 8GB flash drive. 10 minutes after the game went live I was on SOTS and it uploaded "every" sound to the game....took about 30 minutes. 1 week later I try to add about 20 songs to use for the Jukebox on the same flash drive. Go to import files and the game says 22 files imported. Cool, right? Nope...songs are no where to be found. Tried the same songs on a different 8GB flash..nothing. Tried on the 3rd, u get the pitcure. Went to delete files, but game crashed 3 times in a row. In process of re-installing after deleting all savedata. Gonna upload my 20 gm playlist in the morning on my 2nd flash drive and then try the hummungo pack on my 1st after and see if it works. Hopefully it does. Or do you recommend I just throw in the flash drive with all the sound packs plus the 20 songs for my playlist. I need this playlist because my ears are still bleading from the 10 game one SCEA put on lol

Last edited by CanOfCornCobb; 04-03-2016 at 09:02 PM.
Old 04-04-2016, 02:45 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarontab
Good to see you're willing to follow directions.
lol, everyone is having problems in this thread and no-one is willing to read lmao... it's hilarious.

I haven't had a problem since i first came into this thread and found a fix along side your suggestions. Been running smoothly ever since.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2016, 02:13 AM   #32
Rookie

mgarc1125's Arena

So I checked and fixed all files for corruption with mp3 diags and tried the recommended steps and it still didn't work.

I then tried again uploading a couple of SOTS starter packs and it crashed again. This is really frustrating. I can play all these files with no issues on itunes and the PS4 media player. If there is a file that the game believes is corrupted how the hell do we determine what file it is?

Another thought, could it be something with the format of my usb stick? I have it formatted as FAT32 but have read somewhere that the PS4 prefers exFat. Anyone try this?

I am about to give up and wait for a patch from Sony. This doesn't seem like something I will be able to solve. I just hope it doesn't take too long for a patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »