Home

Tennis World Tour Arrives in 2018, Ultra-Realistic Sim From Former Top Spin 4 Team

This is a discussion on Tennis World Tour Arrives in 2018, Ultra-Realistic Sim From Former Top Spin 4 Team within the Tennis forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2017, 11:24 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Tennis World Tour Arrives in 2018, Ultra-Realistic Sim From Former Top Spin 4 Tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
The link that you provided will not load up for me. Just sets & spins like it's stuck. Nevermind it finally loaded & I seen World Tennis Tour listed under 10-24-17. I don't know how much stock to put into that date though. It's 10-25-17 & it's not been released on any console/PC.

I would assume they would try & release the game around the same time at least for consoles. There's no website nor much information available for the game so how could 10-24-17 be a legit date? Thanks.

Wait! These are just game titles that are due to receive enhancements for XBox One & not release dates. So, they do have World Tennis Tour listed so that's something positive I guess we can take out of this.
yeah, i'm taking a positive out of this in that if they would go as far as to list the game as receiving an enhancement on the new console, a release date can't be too far off. Yeah, I'm sticking with that.
Old 10-27-2017, 05:58 PM   #58
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Tennis World Tour Arrives in 2018, Ultra-Realistic Sim From Former Top Spin 4 Tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajs41072
yeah, i'm taking a positive out of this in that if they would go as far as to list the game as receiving an enhancement on the new console, a release date can't be too far off. Yeah, I'm sticking with that.
That doesn't mean a release date is not too far off. Initially the release date was listed as Q1 2018. Even with this enhancement announcement it doesn't mean the game will be out matching that Q1 timeframe.

With all the information I have gathered or lack of information might be a better phrase it's in my opinion the game will not release until Q2 or later. Thanks.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 10-27-2017, 10:12 PM   #59
MVP

Thrash13's Arena

OVR: 7

I have no info on the subject, but from past experience following game releases like this, I'd guess more like Q4 2018. We have pretty much nothing yet, so this thing is a year off at least. Or at least I hope so. I'd much rather them take their time rather than release a half-finished game just to get close to the original estimated release date.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-29-2017, 03:55 PM   #60
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrash13
I have no info on the subject, but from past experience following game releases like this, I'd guess more like Q4 2018. We have pretty much nothing yet, so this thing is a year off at least. Or at least I hope so. I'd much rather them take their time rather than release a half-finished game just to get close to the original estimated release date.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Bold above. Agree with you 100%.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »