Home

Official: How's your WWE 12 Universe going?

This is a discussion on Official: How's your WWE 12 Universe going? within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2012, 06:51 PM   #1065
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Official: How's your WWE 12 Universe going?

I like the picture idea. I just don't have the patience to take pictures of my matches and upload them all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2012, 07:22 PM   #1066
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise408
I like the picture idea. I just don't have the patience to take pictures of my matches and upload them all.
Same here...or the time.

Nearly finished with Elimination Chamber and will post the results soon!
Old 06-19-2012, 01:06 AM   #1067
Rookie

NICK261's Arena

OVR: 1

Nick261- Tonight all the matches are completely computer booked. It turned out awesome.

Match 1- Randy Orton vs Wade Barret highlights- Randy Orton and Barret got started straight away with powerbombs, suplexes everything. Barret got the early lead by throwing Orton in the corner, taking him to the top rope and hitting a super last call. Barret Brought the match outside as he used the steel barricade for his advantage. Orton revearsed one move and then that changed the pace of the match. Orton supkexed Barret through the announce table. "6" the ref called. Randy got a steel chair from under the ring and smacked it over Barrets head. The ref called for the bell. WINNER- Barret by DQ. (Randy was basically me, I wanted to have a storyline where randy wants to go to ECW.)

Match 2- Kelly kelly vs Beth pheonix highglights- SKIPPED

Match 3- Tyson Kidd vs Dolph Ziggler. On the last ECW, Ziggler picked up a massive victory against John Morrison. Can he do it again tonight against Tyson Kidd. Highlights- The bell rang and Tyson Kidd Ran to Ziggler and hit a drop kick. He then repeatedly elbowed ziggler keeping him on the ground. He went top rope put Ziggler ran up and belly to belly suplexed him off. Now it was zigglers time, he did a leg drop then a jumping elbow. He went for the pin. 1..2.. NO kidd kicked out. Ziggler than started using the ropes to his advantage. (The amount of times the top rope was used. would probably be 5 times each.) The match ended with tyson kidd going for the sharp shooter but Dolph revearsed and connected with the Zig Zag. 1..2..3 WINNER- Dolph Ziggler

Main Event- Triple H & Shawn Michaels vs The Rock & ???. Ok I have to admit this was probably one of the flukiest things this game has done. Last week Batista interfeared in Rock and Shawn's match and made rock win (Making Rock join Shanws and Triple h's title match at World War III). And Now Rock's mystery partner is none other than BATISTA! highlights- Rock and HHH started of the match, Batista (me) asked to be tagged in. ANd sure enough Rock did. Some how I already got my signature so obviously I used it. SLAM spine buster on triple H. Batista Used his wake up taunt. And then BAM BATISTA BOMB. but he doesnt go for the pin. He then starts dominating HHH by himself. a few minutes in he tagged in Rock. which didnt turn out good bcause HHH tagged in Michaels. Dumb Rock. Soon after me and HHH were batteling it out outside of the ring. It looked col because I was getting dominated by Triple H and Rock was getting Dominated by SHawn. Match ended by Shawn tagging HHH in and Rock tagging me in. I used my Spine buster than hit the batista bomb. I still had another finisher so I used that. that makes it 3 BATISTA BOMBS, sorry but HHH is out. 1..2..3 WINNERS- Batista & Rock
Old 06-19-2012, 01:13 AM   #1068
Banned

OVR: 11

OVER THE LIMIT FINAL CARD

WWE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
FRANCHISE408 (C) v. ALEX RILEY

EDGE & CHRISTIAN v. DANIEL BRYAN & BRODUS CLAY

ALBERTO DEL RIO v. SHAWN MICHAELS

WWE WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
KHARMA (C) v. MICHELLE MCCOOL

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
UNDERTAKER (C) v. MICK FOLEY

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP - IRON MAN MATCH
THE ROCK v. BROCK LESNAR (C)

Last edited by Franchise408; 06-19-2012 at 01:16 AM.
Old 06-19-2012, 03:18 AM   #1069
Rookie

NICK261's Arena

Paul Heymen- Last week on ECW Austin Aries and Christopher Daniels pulled of a magnificent match. So tonight there back but this time their teaming up. Aries and Christopher Daniels vs Legacy for the #1 contenders slot. The Winners vs the dudley boyz in a table match for the WWF Tag Team Championships. Have fun.

Match 1- Randy Orton v Wade Barret highlights- Randy Orton smacked wade barret over the head with a steel chair on monday, so now these guys are gonan have a rematch, in ECW rules. Barret picked up the upper hand as he used Power Moves to lay out orton. He then smacked nearly every weapon over randys head. 1..2.. NO he kicked out on 2. Orton came back by throwing barret to the outside. He then did what he did on monday and suplexed him through the announce table. he got a chair and smacked it over Barrets head. The 2 got back in the ring and it looked like orton went for the RKO but Barret revearsed into a wasteland 1..2..3 WINNER- Wade Barret.

Match 2- Dolph Ziggler v Kevin Nash cutscene, as Nash was walking down the entrance ramp, scott hall came from under the ring and attacked nash. highlights- Cause Nash was attacked Ziggler got the early lead. He used weapon after weapon to keep the man down. but because of him showing off Nash came back chucking him to the outside. Nash brought out a table and set it up. He then brought out a kendo stick and bet Ziggler with it. Later ziggler layed down Nash and ran inside the ring. He then got a run up and jumped to the outside, landing on Nash, Puting him through a table. impressive. He then picked him up and suplexed him. again impressive. Both men went in the ring and it looking like Nash was gonna come back but ziggler revearsed and hit the jumping leg drop. The a Zig Zag. 1..2..3 WINNER- DOLPH ZIGGLER .impressive. cutscene- the docters come down to the ring with a stretcher and carry Nash away. NASH IS INJURED. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR THE IC TITLE.

Paul heyman- WOW, Dolph you got 3 wins in 1 week. impressive. Not only did you take down the big man but you INJURED HIM. Now because theres no IC champion. im gonna have to make a match. I KNOW. You bet Nash today. Scott Hall bet nash a few weeks ago. That only means Scott Hall vs Dolph Ziggler at World War III for the Vacant IC Championship. I think that should do it.

Main Event- Austin Aries & CHristopher Daniels v Legacy #1 contendership cutscene- It looks like Austin Aries is gonna have to fight this himself. there is no christopher daniels in sight. Looks like this is gonna be a handicap match. highlights- Austin seems ok with it as he takes down both Ted and Cody. cutscene- Finally Christopher Daniels comes to the ring. But he takes down AUSTIN ARIES his tag team partner. Austin looks hurt giving Legacy the advantage. Later in the match Austin got the hot tag and Daniels went wild. It looked like Daniels was going for the W.G.M but Dibiase revearses it into a dream streak. 1..2..3 WINNERS- Legacy

Austin Aries- Thats it. Ive HAD IT with you Daniels. Last week you low blowed me now you attack me. AND YOU LOST THE MATCH FOR US. Im sick of it. thats why im gonna kick your *** at World War III. You and Me one on one for the X Division championship, and so your b#$% Kazarian doesnt interfear its gonna be a Steel cage match.

World War III Match Card (so far)
IC Title- Dolph Ziggler vs Scott Hall
Hardcore Championship TLC- Brodus Clay(c) vs CM Punk
WWF Tag Team Championships- The Dudley Boyz (c) vs Legacy
X Division Championship steel cage- Austin Aries(c) vs Daniels
TNA World Championship- Bobby Roode vs ??? ( find out on impact)
WWF Championship triple threat- Triple H (c) vs Shawn Michaels vs The Rock

Last edited by NICK261; 06-19-2012 at 03:45 AM. Reason: add something
Old 06-19-2012, 03:43 AM   #1070
Rookie

NICK261's Arena

W
Match 1- RVD vs Jeff Jarret vs ??? cutscene- Micheal McCool Comes to the ramp. The Mystery opponent is. non other than KURT ANGLE. highlights- Jarret and RVD teamed up on Angle taking him out of the match for a while. Jarret went outside and got a guitar and SMASHED it over RVD's head. picked him up and went for the suplex. Jarret continued to dominate the first half of the match till Angle cam back and german suplexed everyone. He got a chair out but RVD revearsed a chair shot. he grabbed the char chucked it at Angle then kicked it into his face. RVD the hit the rolling thunder on Angle then a five star frog splash, Jarret then irish whipped RVD out of the ring and stole his pin. 1..2..3 WINNER- Jeff Jarret

Sting- Ive noticed that World War III's card is abit empty, and because Kurt Angle joined the rivalry of RVD and Jeff Jarret. where gonna have ourself a Guanlet match. because Jarret won, he will be the last to enter. So now all I gotta say is TAH TAH for nowww!

Match 2- Austin Aries vs Kazarian. highlights- Austin Aries basically let all of his anger out on Christopher Daniels tag partner Kazarian. Austin Aries didnt let Kazarian touch him, he just dominated the whole match. WINNER- Austin Aries cutscene- Christopher daniels and Austin Aries begin to start fighting, it leads onto he entrance ramp, security guards had to seperate the two but it didnt stop Daniels from getting past the and jumping on Aries.

Match 3- The Dudely boyz vs Motor City Machine Guns highlights- The dudley boyz started off the match with power full moves and squashing dives. A while later in the match Motor City did what they did best and that was double team, and get some air. another 10 minutes in the match. the dudleyz hit the 3D on Alex Shelly and got the pin. 1..2..3 WINNERS- The Dudley Boyz

Sting- As TNA impact wrestling GM, it is my duty to give the TNA audience what they want. And they ALWAYS want to see The Dudley Boyz, and TABLES. so in 2 nights at World War III The Dudley BOyz will take on Legacy for the WWF Tag Titles. IN A ELIMINATION TABLES MATCH HAHAHA.

Main Event- 1# Contender spot for the TNA world championship- AJ Styles vs James Storm- This match was thrilling and exciting. AJ was highflying and James storm was doin what he does best and that was WRESTLE. The match was full of run ins, Bobby Roode was the first run in and for some reason samoa joe was in there too. The match ended by AJ Styles hitting the style bomb on Storm 1..2..3 WINNER- AJ STYLEs

World War III official match card
IC Title- Dolph Ziggler vs Scott Hall
Hardcore Title TLC- CM Punk vs Brodus Clay(c)
Guanlet match- RVD vs Kurt Angle vs Jeff Jarret
X Division Championship Steel Cage- Austin Aries(c) vs Daniels
WWF Tag Team Titles Elimination Table- Dudleyz(c) v Legacy
TNA World Championship- Bobby Roode(c) vs AJ Styles
WWF Championship triple threat- Triple H(c) vs Shawn Michaels vs The Rock

Old 06-19-2012, 03:48 AM   #1071
MVP

philliesfan136's Arena

OVR: 40
Wink Re: Official: How's your WWE 12 Universe going?

I think from now on I'm going to go from PPV to PPV instead of every show because it is a bit tedious to do every show and takes up much more time.

But I will provide a summary as to how each match came about to make up for it. This way I'll get to PPVs faster without having to describe each show.

With that said, my No Way Out PPV has began and the pre-show summary is coming up!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2012, 04:02 AM   #1072
MVP

philliesfan136's Arena

OVR: 40

Welcome to the final PPV before Wrestlemania! Tonight, there will be no escape for the WWE Superstars. Whether it be in a steel cage, an Elimination Chamber, or in the Hell in A Cell, winners must be decided and bodies will be battered.

But how did we get to this point? How were #1 Contenders chosen? Simply put, there was a lot of battles fought over the past few weeks and everyone had to earn their spots.

There were tournaments set up to find out who would face both tag team champions.

For the Raw side, the first round matches were as such:
Epico/Primo vs United Kingdom (Regal & McIntyre) - UK
Zig/Swag vs Motor City Machine Guns (Shelley & Sabin) - MCMG
Team Awesome (Miz & Hawkins) vs Jimmy Boom (Kofi & R-Truth) - Team Awesome

Then the second round:
UK vs MCMG - MCMG
Team Awesome (BYE)

Team Awesome prevailed over the Motor City Machine Guns in the finals. Many might question if they really deserve the title shot seeing as how they only defeated two teams and received a bye. Nonetheless they take on Michael McGillicutty and Mason Ryan for the titles.

Now for the Smackdown side, the first round:
Sin Cara/Yoshi Tatsu vs Gabriel/Kidd - Cara/Tatsu
The Usos vs Primetime Players (Young/O'Neil) - Usos
Kings of Wrestling (Cesaro/Ohno) vs Los Guerreros - KOW
Hall of Pain (Henry/Zeke) vs Kozlov/Ryback - Hall of Pain

Next, the second round:
Campeones de México (Sin Cara and King Thunder; Sin Cara ditches Yoshi Tatsu for new partner, King Thunder.) vs Usos - Usos
*KOW vs Hall of Pain - KOW

*Mark Henry was injured after the match. It is unknown when he will return.

Finally, the Usos defeated the Kings of Wrestling and are set to face Beer Money, the tag team champions, in a Steel Cage.

For each of the other titles, 5 competitors were to be added to join the champions in 6-Man bouts.
Five one-on-one matchups decided contenders.

Here is the tournaments for each of the titles:

IC Championship #1 Contenders
The Miz vs Drew McIntyre - Miz
Zack Ryder vs Shelton Benjamin - Ryder
Rob van Dam vs Dolph Ziggler - Ziggler
Christian vs Ric Flair - Christian
Jeff Hardy vs Bully Ray - Bully Ray

And so, the returning Bully Ray and RVD as well as The Miz, former champ Christian, and Zack Ryder meet Dean Ambrose in the Hell in A Cell for the title.

US Championship - #1 Contenders
MVP vs Damien Sandow - Sandow
Chavo Guerrero vs John Morrison - Chavo
Antonio Cesaro vs Matt Hardy - Cesaro
Santino vs Austin Aries - Aries
*Seth Rollins vs Kassius Ohno - Ohno

* It should be noted that Damien Sandow attacked Rollins before his match with Ohno. The two confronted one another after Sandow's match. The attack led to a win for Ohno and he also tried to injure Rollins but Evan Bourne returned to make the save. One has to wonder whether a rivalry has begun or if there was already something brewing we didn't know about. We do know the two crossed paths during their time down in FCW.

With that, we have 4 fresh new faces plus a proven vet joining the US title fray in an Elimination Chamber.

World Heavyweight Championship - #1 Contenders
Kevin Nash vs Kane - Kane
Eddie Guerrero vs Kurt Angle - Eddie
The Rock vs Undertaker (15-Min Ironman) - Taker (8-0 pinfalls)
Randy Orton vs Batista (2/3 Falls) - Orton
Cody Rhodes vs Wade Barrett (2/3 Falls) - Barrett

Daniel Bryan has some serious competition heading into NWO. Four former world champions and one hungry to get his first will enter in the Hell in A Cell with DBry, who won the vacant title at Royal Rumble inside an Eliminaton Chamber.

WWE Championship - #1 Contenders
Chris Jericho vs Alberto Del Rio (Submission) - Jericho
John Cena vs HBK (2/3 Falls) - Cena
Chris Benoit vs AJ Styles - Styles
Edge vs Big Show - Show
Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar (2/3 Falls) - Lesnar

Lastly, AJ Styles finds himself left out in a group of men who have held WWE gold and fought in such structures as the ones that encapsulate these Superstars tonight.

That's our preview for No Way Out. It should be a great show and will serve as the ultimate proving ground for our champions. There's no escape; the champs are on lockdown and must put it all on the line. Who will leave as champion?

Time to find out.

Last edited by philliesfan136; 06-19-2012 at 05:11 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »