Home

WWE SD LIVE 6/20/17: James Ellsworth Ruins Everything

This is a discussion on WWE SD LIVE 6/20/17: James Ellsworth Ruins Everything within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2017, 07:09 PM   #33
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: WWE SD LIVE 6/20/17: James Ellsworth Ruins Everything

I"m with the consensus that would like to see Carmella win again. I think having an obnoxious heel who drives EVERYONE in the division crazy including the fans would create some solid storylines. There's nothing better than a heel with crazy heat holding the title and the contenders doing everything they can to get the title off him/her.

BTW who's the head booker of SD? I really like the way that brand is being run compared to RAW which puts me to sleep.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 06-22-2017, 07:15 PM   #34
MVP

jasontoddwhitt's Arena

OVR: 10
WWE SD LIVE 6/20/17: James Ellsworth Ruins Everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPTO
I"m with the consensus that would like to see Carmella win again. I think having an obnoxious heel who drives EVERYONE in the division crazy including the fans would create some solid storylines. There's nothing better than a heel with crazy heat holding the title and the contenders doing everything they can to get the title off him/her.

BTW who's the head booker of SD? I really like the way that brand is being run compared to RAW which puts me to sleep.

Ryan Ward, former head writer of NXT, is the head writer. Road Dogg is the head produced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by jasontoddwhitt; 06-22-2017 at 07:18 PM.
Old 06-22-2017, 07:44 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Honestly I just hope Carmella wins it again. I'm not too thrilled with the re-do of the match even if it wasn't what I wanted it to be. Her promo to open the show I liked and it did a good job of cementing her.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
If her winning it again is the plan, then this whole thing is really well done. The heat she got from Sunday is good, but she needs a high profile win to establish herself as a serious title threat. Otherwise it just devalues the title if someone that has been a nobody since getting called up gets the briefcase handed to them and then wins the title by cashing in when the champion is vulnerable.

I think she will win it again, it's classic heel booking. I'm expecting the other four to take out Ellsworth during the match and make it look like she has no chance to win, and then she'll win anyway
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2017, 07:50 PM   #36
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
If her winning it again is the plan, then this whole thing is really well done. The heat she got from Sunday is good, but she needs a high profile win to establish herself as a serious title threat. Otherwise it just devalues the title if someone that has been a nobody since getting called up gets the briefcase handed to them and then wins the title by cashing in when the champion is vulnerable.

I think she will win it again, it's classic heel booking. I'm expecting the other four to take out Ellsworth during the match and make it look like she has no chance to win, and then she'll win anyway
Yeah exactly. If she loses I think the whole thing from Sunday, and her promo from Tuesday make her look bad. She needed Ellsworth's help to win the first time, and after talking all that **** she can't get the job done. This will do nothing but cement her as a legit threat to cash in for sure and be a hopefully great heel Champion.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 06-23-2017, 12:59 AM   #37

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

If anything, Ellsworth should be banned from ringside. Carmella still wins, realizes she doesn't need him and drops him. Just stick him on 205 live or something lol.
Old 06-23-2017, 03:10 AM   #38

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Lol, would have rather they just stuck with that weak screwjob finish, instead of redoing the whole match on TV. Kinda cheapens the PPV, plus I'm not down with commercial interuptions during a match like that. But they are desperate for a positive spin on ratings at this point.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »