Home

WWE Smackdown Live 6/27/17: Money In The Bank 2.0

This is a discussion on WWE Smackdown Live 6/27/17: Money In The Bank 2.0 within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2017, 10:05 PM   #9
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: WWE Smackdown Live 6/27/17: Money In The Bank 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
I know we are supposed to suspend our belief with wrestling but how would Jinder know Shane was going to give Orton a rematch and allow him to pick the stipulation? So how would he already have made a decision on the match within a minute?

He could not know he was going to be given the choice and still come up with the Punjabi Prison in a minute. That's nothing. The real "suspend your disbelief" logic jump would be how did the production crew know what he'd pick and have a video ready?

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 06-27-2017, 10:09 PM   #10
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

Fall off a ladder and no sell it within minutes to get Carmella off the ladder.
Old 06-27-2017, 10:16 PM   #11
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

Have to say I do think this match was better then the first one but it was still unecessary. The ratings better be good other wise the whole point of the rematch and finish to the first one was pointless.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2017, 02:00 AM   #12
Pro

chronoxiong's Arena

OVR: 2

The Smackdown Women's division had a lot to top this week after RAW's Gauntlet match. I would have to say, they did a great job this week. Carmella has been coming out to crickets for a long time but these past few weeks have changed that. Her winning the match again was the right decision and the heat she is getting from it is astounding. This second MITB match was enjoyable and they had some nice spots. I was impressed as all of them got to look good. Not sure why Charlotte chased Natayla out into the crowd unless it means they will feud. Carmella needing to use a chair on Becky made sense and it also gave the fans more sympathy for Becky who keeps coming short.

Glad Naomi squashed Lana to send her back down the totem pole. The Usos defeated the Hype Bros, had a nice promo with New Day post-match and was hilarious with Daniel Bryan on Talking Smack. Sami Zayn does what he does best which is job to Baron Corbin. Jinder Mahal/Orton promo did it's thing and I hope this Punjabi Match doesn't suck since it will main event Battleground. All this happened and we only got to see a backstage segment between AJ Styles/Owens. Two hours flies by like that.
Old 06-28-2017, 01:14 PM   #13
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

I was actually looking forward to watching SD this week but things came up and I missed it. I'm glad to see Carmella won again. I'm not usually one to cheer heels on but I'm totally on her bandwagon.

Hopefully I won't miss next week's show.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 06-28-2017, 06:07 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Is there any chance of anyone besides American Alpha being behind trashing The Fashion Police's office last night? As for the punjabi prison match, from a logical standpoint that's pretty much the worst match type he could have chosen since it keeps The Singhs from interfering. I guess since Jinder is Indian that is going to give him an advantage in it, banning the RKO like Rollins did way back when he got to pick a stipulation vs Orton would have made more sense
Old 06-28-2017, 06:31 PM   #15

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
Is there any chance of anyone besides American Alpha being behind trashing The Fashion Police's office last night? As for the punjabi prison match, from a logical standpoint that's pretty much the worst match type he could have chosen since it keeps The Singhs from interfering. I guess since Jinder is Indian that is going to give him an advantage in it, banning the RKO like Rollins did way back when he got to pick a stipulation vs Orton would have made more sense
I'm sure they'll have those guys get involved somehow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2017, 06:37 PM   #16
MVP

jasontoddwhitt's Arena

OVR: 10
WWE Smackdown Live 6/27/17: Money In The Bank 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
I'm sure they'll have those guys get involved somehow.

They can just hide under the ring. Hopefully, Hornswaggle cleaned up after himself before he left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »