Home

WWE SuperCard Announced For Mobile Devices, Available Now

This is a discussion on WWE SuperCard Announced For Mobile Devices, Available Now within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2014, 05:49 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: WWE SuperCard Announced For Mobile Devices, Available Now

Why does it say a card is in use for me when its not in my exhibition team or king of the ring?

I love this game tho.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2014, 05:51 PM   #26
All Star

xInfinityRelapses's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrismaticChaos
Why does it say a card is in use for me when its not in my exhibition team or king of the ring?

I love this game tho.
It's the minimum cards that you would need for KotR I think.

I love it too. Like 55% done with super rare +
Old 08-14-2014, 06:44 PM   #27
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

I can't wait for the roster updates and when it syncs with 2k15 .
Old 08-14-2014, 07:34 PM   #28
MVP

Molarmite's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: 2K Announces "WWE SuperCard" for Mobile

I can see this taking up a good amount of my free time. It seems pretty easy to get cards, which is my number 1 complaint in modes like ultimate team. Plus it's wrestling, which is always fun. Is there a way to choose your opponent so I could play someone from here?

EDIT: When combining players, do you do it right away or level them up? Is the greater potential worth the hassle of leveling up a common card? Or is it only worth it for the uncommon and rare cards?

Also, is based purely on who's rated higher or are those rated higher just have a better chance of winning? From what's I've seen, it's whoever is rated higher automatically wins but I haven't played enough to see for sure.

EDIT #2: I really love how it doesn't limit you to a certain amount of matches per match based on 'energy' or 'contracts' like other games of this nature.

Last edited by Molarmite; 08-14-2014 at 08:01 PM.
Old 08-14-2014, 08:08 PM   #29
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molarmite
I can see this taking up a good amount of my free time. It seems pretty easy to get cards, which is my number 1 complaint in modes like ultimate team. Plus it's wrestling, which is always fun. Is there a way to choose your opponent so I could play someone from here?

EDIT: When combining players, do you do it right away or level them up? Is the greater potential worth the hassle of leveling up a common card? Or is it only worth it for the uncommon and rare cards?

Also, is based purely on who's rated higher or are those rated higher just have a better chance of winning? From what's I've seen, it's whoever is rated higher automatically wins but I haven't played enough to see for sure.

EDIT #2: I really love how it doesn't limit you to a certain amount of matches per match based on 'energy' or 'contracts' like other games of this nature.
1. There is no option to play someone on here.
2. The only common one you should really think about upgrading is the Diva card as they can prove vital
3. Game hasn't been out long so trying to figure out the matchmaking is kind of difficult.
Old 08-14-2014, 08:17 PM   #30
MVP

Molarmite's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xInfinityRelapses
1. There is no option to play someone on here.
2. The only common one you should really think about upgrading is the Diva card as they can prove vital
3. Game hasn't been out long so trying to figure out the matchmaking is kind of difficult.
Thanks for the response. Is anyone doing KotR? I joined one 30 minutes ago but it says still not enough players. I know the game is new but finding 16 players shouldn't take this long.

I love having rare Yokozuna and Ryback cards. If there is ever a power or toughness match let alone a tag match, I have that won.
Old 08-14-2014, 08:27 PM   #31
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molarmite
Thanks for the response. Is anyone doing KotR? I joined one 30 minutes ago but it says still not enough players. I know the game is new but finding 16 players shouldn't take this long.

I love having rare Yokozuna and Ryback cards. If there is ever a power or toughness match let alone a tag match, I have that won.
No problem.

I'm in one right now. It took me a while to get in my KotR so don't worry about that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2014, 08:33 PM   #32
MVP

Molarmite's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xInfinityRelapses
No problem.

I'm in one right now. It took me a while to get in my KotR so don't worry about that.
What does your starting 5 look like?

I have:

Rare Ryback: 95 POW, 94 TGH, 80 SPD, 90 CHR
Uncommon Kofi Kingston: 72 POW, 71 TGH, 86 SPD, 72 CHA
Uncommon Roman Reigns: 76 POW, 72 TGH, 68 SPD, 68 CHA
Rare Yokozuna: 101 POW, 118 TGH, 90 SPD, 109 CHA
Uncommon Natalya: 67 POW, 63 TGH, 63 SPD, 68 CHA

I'm wondering why Roman Reigns power and toughness is not that much better than Kofi's considering Kofi's speed is a lot better than Roman's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »