Home

WWE 2K15 Downloadable Content and Season Pass Program Announced and Detailed

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15 Downloadable Content and Season Pass Program Announced and Detailed within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2014, 09:36 AM   #81
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: WWE 2K15 Downloadable Content and Season Pass Program Announced and Detailed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
Just curious. Have they even released the whole roster? Love the WCW pack, but will there be any WCW stars in the game when it releases?
No, there's still about 40 superstars that have not been announced yet.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2014, 09:43 AM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: WWE 2K15 Downloadable Content and Season Pass Program Announced and Detailed

I find it funny that some people are canceling their pre-orders because of the DLC and get mad when I tell them that you wern't even vested in the game fully if DLC (or the price of DLC) is what is causing you to not get the game at all.
Old 10-15-2014, 09:54 AM   #83
2014 Dodgeball Champion.

almostbobsaget's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
Just curious. Have they even released the whole roster? Love the WCW pack, but will there be any WCW stars in the game when it releases?
This is what I find a little backwards. They released a list of DLC characters before even releasing the full actual roster.
Old 10-15-2014, 11:52 AM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 0

We need an nWo pack
Old 10-15-2014, 12:43 PM   #85
All Star

The lack of the full roster is so weird. I mean 2K is notorious for not releasing info until a couple weeks before the game launches but this takes the cake.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2014, 01:07 PM   #86
Rookie

The way stupid add-ons like this are announced well before the games released only gets me to thinking these are already in the game, none of these seem like legit extras, all of these should be part of the game. This is basically an incomplete $60 game that cost $100 complete.
Old 10-15-2014, 01:29 PM   #87
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynkraid
The way stupid add-ons like this are announced well before the games released only gets me to thinking these are already in the game, none of these seem like legit extras, all of these should be part of the game. This is basically an incomplete $60 game that cost $100 complete.
How is it an incomplete game?

These are extras, not necessities. Nothing in these DLC packs are going to stop the game from working.

Oh no, Paige and the Ascension are DLC. The game is ruined!

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 10-15-2014, 01:42 PM   #88
Rookie

The king of kings's Arena

OVR: 0

Well if this is the full roster I hope they added a bunch more names that we can use in cc so that their actual names are being said during game play not a generic one it just takes the realism away

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »