Home

Need Help. Im losing guys from the main roster!!!

This is a discussion on Need Help. Im losing guys from the main roster!!! within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2015, 10:20 PM   #1
MVP

MLB Bob's Arena

OVR: 15
Need Help. Im losing guys from the main roster!!!

So I downloaded a bunch of community creation alternate attires..dean ambrose in particular to play with for a while while I set up my universe. A few days ago I over wrote the slot with Tye Dillanger to fill out my NXT roster. Now when I select Ambrose from the main roster guess who comes out...Tye %^$#@ Dillinger. I no longer have Dean Ambrose in my game. Im not talking about an alternate attire...I dont have the Shield version of Ambrose in my main roster. Anyone have this happen and fix it?

I tried downloading the alt attire again and dean comes out, I even tried removed it as alt attire and then over writing it again and TYE Dillinger still walks out.

How the he77 does this happen?

EDIT: SO Every guy I downloaded alternate attire for is now replaced by whoever I downloaded in that slot last. Ive lost 6 guys from the main roster. This is ridiculous

Last edited by MLB Bob; 01-31-2015 at 10:28 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2015, 10:56 PM   #2
MVP

MLB Bob's Arena

Re: Need Help. Im losing guys from the main roster!!!

So I finally found a solution..so I thought I dpost the link/info

http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?...-and-Fix-This*

MAJOR UPDATE and SOLUTION

Okay guys, I went ahead and started doing a bunch of tests on theories I had and thankfully I found the solution to this problem.

For both Exhibition and Universe, make sure all of the attires you have for the superstars you created an alternate attire for are set to original in the options menu for exhibition and universe before deleting the attire to create a new one for someone else or downloading a caw in that caw slot. The problem is this, to simplify it I'll give an example, I orginally created and saved an alternate attire for Cody Rhodes when I first got the game. I then went into the "MyWWE" options and set Cody's attire to the new attire I created and I also did this for Universe mode, I set his new attire as his new default and saved it. I'm guessing the game has a hard save for the lack of a better term, so it remembers and stays as that even though I went ahead and deleted Cody's attire. So now when I created a new attire for Hulk Hogan, the game still has Cody's new alt attire saved as his default, hence why when I chose Cody Rhodes as my player, he shows up as the Hulk Hogan character with the attire I created for Hogan. Pretty much the game still has that slot saved for Cody because I saved and set his default attire to be the alternate attire I created for him.

I hope this all makes sense for you guys. I went ahead and did more testing to confirm this is the solution and thankfully it is. I have alt attires for Sandow, Miz, Sting etc. I went back to the MyWWE options and Universe mode option where setting default attires can be set for superstars and gave Sandow, Miz and Sting their original attires, I then went and deleted the alternate attires I created for them and created new attires for different superstars and everything works well and good now.

So to break it down even further and for example

If you have an alternate attire saved for Bray Wyatt and have it saved as his default attire in exhibition and Universe
Make sure you go back and set his default attire back to original before deleting the alt attire you created for him from the caw slot before using that caw slot to either download someone else or to create a new attire for another superstar or diva.
Old 02-01-2015, 03:14 PM   #3
Pro

Runne130's Arena

OVR: 9

what if u already deleted them like im gettin other guys showing up for a deleted luger
Old 02-01-2015, 04:23 PM   #4
MVP

MLB Bob's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runne130
what if u already deleted them like im gettin other guys showing up for a deleted luger
Re down load a CAW that uses Luger as its base. Then go to edit superstar and make it an alt attire. Once you do that then go to myWWE and change lugers attire back to original and then you can download who ever you want in that slot. Hope that helps
Old 02-04-2015, 01:50 AM   #5
MVP

MLB Bob's Arena

So I guess they fixed this with the patch, now that I wanted to use it lol
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »