Home

WWE 2K17 Questions Thread

This is a discussion on WWE 2K17 Questions Thread within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2016, 04:09 AM   #17
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: WWE 2K17 Questions Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunky_Cracker
So I can't just use the Smackdown Live! set in a quick exhibition match? Kinda odd if that's the case.

And no...I haven't played any of the WWE 2K games...this is my first.
Once you go to Create a Show and set up a "Show" for it, you can use it in any mode. In Create a Show (from main menu, don't have to enter Universe or Career or anything), set the arena as the one you downloaded then just set the default Smackdown items for all the other options. Then you're good to go. From a customization standpoint it's actually a great upgrade, but for what you want it's really easy too
Old 10-12-2016, 08:18 AM   #18
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Is there a way to control both members of the same tag team in universe mode. I cant seem to figure out how to do this?
Old 10-12-2016, 01:41 PM   #19
Rookie

PattyIce's Arena

OVR: 0

I am playing a universe with brand split. I am concerned about rivalries. Lets say Smackdown has it's PPV event the second week of the month. Will my rivalries reflect this or will they still run from week 1-4 based on the calendar month?
Old 10-12-2016, 02:37 PM   #20
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13

Anybody know if stables matter this year in Universe Mode? So tired of the cpu putting stable members against each other.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2016, 03:17 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Once you go to Create a Show and set up a "Show" for it, you can use it in any mode. In Create a Show (from main menu, don't have to enter Universe or Career or anything), set the arena as the one you downloaded then just set the default Smackdown items for all the other options. Then you're good to go. From a customization standpoint it's actually a great upgrade, but for what you want it's really easy too
Oh OK...got it now.

Forgive me for being so dense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2016, 03:43 PM   #22
Rookie

nerd_rock's Arena

Career mode question: Last year for quick edit movesets you could pick another superstar's moveset to copy to yours. Can you do that this year after buying all of the moveset options? So far the only options are Brawler 1, 2, 3, 4 etc... buying moves, or normal edit.
Old 10-12-2016, 04:31 PM   #23
Rookie

For Universe Call Out Promos, each time I set up a fight between myself and the CPU, it ends up in draws because I either hit opponents with weapons or just use moves against them. Is the ref supposed to come out and then I have a match start? I am so confused. Please help.
Old 10-12-2016, 08:47 PM   #24
Rookie

truckstick30's Arena

Is anyone else having problems with logo generation codes not working? i've generated like 5 codes in a row because when i type them in on the website it says "THIS LOGO TOKEN IS INVALID OR MAY HAVE EXPIRED. PLEASE GENERATE A NEW ONE AND TRY AGAIN." can anyone help me out here?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »