Home

Share your WWE 2K22 Creations!

This is a discussion on Share your WWE 2K22 Creations! within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2022, 10:23 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Share your WWE 2K22 Creations!

Can someone tell me if there is any way to do a search of a specific wrestler, rather than have to scroll through pages and pages to hope I can find who I am looking for? Specifically, I would like to find guys from WCW, ECW and WWF(E) from 1996-2003. I haven't played a Wrestling game since WWE 2K14.
Old 03-14-2022, 12:25 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymets31
Can someone tell me if there is any way to do a search of a specific wrestler, rather than have to scroll through pages and pages to hope I can find who I am looking for? Specifically, I would like to find guys from WCW, ECW and WWF(E) from 1996-2003. I haven't played a Wrestling game since WWE 2K14.
If people added hashtags to their creations, you can search by those. Lots of the creations have the wrestler's name here along with the promotion. For example, any ECW guys I upload will have an ECW hashtag.
Old 03-15-2022, 11:37 PM   #11
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Looking back through my old files to see if there’s anything I can reuse for 2K22 and came across my Summerslam 92 entrance image so I threw an arena together. Uploaded as an Arena and a Show if anyone wants it.

EDIT: Looks like the game downloads one of my 90s Raw arenas with the Show instead of the correct SummerSlam arena. ...awesome.

Last edited by SmashMan; 03-25-2022 at 12:52 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2022, 03:35 AM   #12
Rookie

tbayjordan's Arena

Please tell me someone is making a Mike Bennett and a Chase Owens (Bullet Club) CAW. Need them badly to complete my Universe mode.
Old 03-24-2022, 04:57 AM   #13
Rookie

Josh Alexander IMPACT Wrestling Accurate Moveset Now on CC! Hashtags: joshalexander,

Accurate moveset for the Walking Weapon Josh Alexander currently signed to IMPACT Wrestling! All Moves manually added by me. I'm an avid fan of IMPACT so I thought why not create movesets for the IMPACT roster in WWE 2K22, starting with Josh Alexander.

Currently, there is only 1 CAW for Josh Alexander made which is not reuploadable, so I just made a dummy CAW and attached his moveset to that. If someone uploads another Josh Alexander CAW in future, I'll reupload the moveset and attach it. All movesets uploaded by me will be updated every week. Hope people like it!

Old 03-24-2022, 11:19 AM   #14
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymets31
I finished WCW Saturday Night 98, WCW Spring Stampede 98 and WCW Bash at the Beach 98 last night. They are uploaded under user MeAndBettyWhite or search hashtag cujomatty.

If you want wrestlers from that era for WCW search hashtag wcwproject. Kels makes unbelieveble WCW CAWS. He has 6 or 7 done now and he adds almost 1 a day.
Old 03-24-2022, 07:26 PM   #15
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Made a 2002 NWA:TNA arena. Uploaded only as a Show for now, since the arena by itself doesn’t show up when I go to Uploads.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2022, 09:34 AM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
I finished WCW Saturday Night 98, WCW Spring Stampede 98 and WCW Bash at the Beach 98 last night. They are uploaded under user MeAndBettyWhite or search hashtag cujomatty.

If you want wrestlers from that era for WCW search hashtag wcwproject. Kels makes unbelieveble WCW CAWS. He has 6 or 7 done now and he adds almost 1 a day.
Awesome!! Thanks for info. Can't wait to get home from work!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »