Home
News Post

Operation Sports would like to thank all the participants in our Major League Baseball 2K6 Contest. After going through all of the entries, two people had 9 correct and there were quite a few with 8 correct, so we had to go to the tiebreak.

Here are the winners, hopefully we can have more contests in the future. Thanks to 2K Sports for providing the prizes.

Andrae T. McCaney, Illinois
Brian Hamburg, Missouri
Martin Berggren, Sweden
Scott Dalzell, Illinois
Kevin Bottoms, Alabama

We'll be sending the games out this week, so the winners should receive them later this week or early next. Thanks again to everyone that participated.

Member Comments
# 1 e0820 @ 04/10/06 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Operation Sports would like to thank all the participants in our Major League Baseball 2K6 Contest. After going through all of the entries, two people had 9 correct and there were quite a few with 8 correct, so we had to go to the tiebreak.

Here are the winners, hopefully we can have more contests in the future. Thanks to 2K Sports for providing the prizes.

Andrae T. McCaney, Illinois
Brian Hamburg, Missouri
Martin Berggren, Sweden
Scott Dalzell, Illinois
Kevin Bottoms, Alabama

We'll be sending the games out this week, so the winners should receive them later this week or early next. Thanks again to everyone that participated.
Out of curiosity what was the total pitch count?

# 2 Steve_OS @ 04/10/06 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by e0820
Out of curiosity what was the total pitch count?

# 3 RustedWalleye @ 04/11/06 01:58 AM
Wow, Sweden. World wide fans now Steve!

# 4 Steve_OS @ 04/11/06 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustedWalleye
Wow, Sweden. World wide fans now Steve!
heh, yeah. There were a few from Germany as well.

# 5 cjonesfan921 @ 04/11/06 02:16 PM
Holy. 3,000. I guessed half of that, lol. Congrats to the winners.

# 6 aukevin @ 04/11/06 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjonesfan921
Holy. 3,000. I guessed half of that, lol. Congrats to the winners.
I looked up the average pitch count last year in a game. The average pitch count in a game was around 283 which surprised me, I didn't think it was that high. But that times 12 games is right around 3400 pitches, so that's pretty close to this pitch count considering one of the games was postponed.

# 7 nyjhn01 @ 04/11/06 11:37 PM
make sure u hurry and trade it in for mvp2005.this game blows.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.