Home
News Post

We have just posted our interview with Jonathan Durr, Assistant Producer, of NFL Head Coach.
Operation Sports: "How realistic are the playbooks for each team? Can we develop our own plays, formations and schemes?"
Jonathan Durr: "The playbooks are very realistic for each team (each coach actually) and based on real NFL game film from the NFL. Yes you can develop your own plays, formations, play groups and game plans."
Operation Sports: "How will the game improve on the GM aspects of an NFL franchise, such as player contracts, salary cap management, player agent interactions, etc?"
Jonathan Durr: "When dealing with contracts, everything goes through conversations with the player’s agent. When agents dislike a deal they’ll tell you. When they think that the deal is close, they might come down on their asking price. There’s a lot more negotiating now."

Member Comments
# 1 blacout456 @ 04/13/06 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
We have just posted our interview with Jonathan Durr, Assistant Producer, of NFL Head Coach.
Operation Sports: "How realistic are the playbooks for each team? Can we develop our own plays, formations and schemes?"
Jonathan Durr: "The playbooks are very realistic for each team (each coach actually) and based on real NFL game film from the NFL. Yes you can develop your own plays, formations, play groups and game plans."
Operation Sports: "How will the game improve on the GM aspects of an NFL franchise, such as player contracts, salary cap management, player agent interactions, etc?"
Jonathan Durr: "When dealing with contracts, everything goes through conversations with the player’s agent. When agents dislike a deal they’ll tell you. When they think that the deal is close, they might come down on their asking price. There’s a lot more negotiating now."
It sounds like a pretty good game, I think i might purchase it!!!

# 2 dieselboy @ 04/13/06 05:06 PM
Sweet.

# 3 Gleebo @ 04/13/06 07:41 PM
I was hoping to see some questions on online/league support. Perhaps a comparison to the old FPPRO series as far as editing/creating plays and controlling rosters. The ability to create fantasy teams uniforms etc..The ability to have mulit player leagues(if they are supported) for any amount of teams/divisions.

Gleebo

# 4 koolbubbaice @ 04/13/06 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gleebo
I was hoping to see some questions on online/league support. Perhaps a comparison to the old FPPRO series as far as editing/creating plays and controlling rosters. The ability to create fantasy teams uniforms etc..The ability to have mulit player leagues(if they are supported) for any amount of teams/divisions.

Gleebo
Online will be sweet..Like a game of chess..The coach with the better gameplay will usually win..

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.