Home
News Post

We have just posted our Nyko Zero Wireless Controller review. Find out what Clay Shaver had to say about it.
"I caught the wireless train late. Whether it was for console gaming or merely connecting my PC to the net, I never saw the need to be wireless. I understood the benefits of wireless gaming in theory. I just always felt like I was going to be well within cord range from the TV when I was playing anyway, so why spend the extra money on the controllers and batteries?

The last year with the Xbox 360 has made me a convert. With two young daughters and a 75 pound “puppy” always in range during my gaming hours, the never-ending flow of traffic is unavoidable. Someone seems to always be chasing someone directly between me and the television every 12 to 15 seconds. It’s just part of my gaming environment. Unfortunately, when I’m playing my PS2 and relegated back to the world of wires, my kids don’t know the difference. The parade goes on, usually resulting in at least four plug pulls and a face-plant onto the carpet.

Enter the Zero Wireless Controller for the PS2 from Nyko. Nyko is not new to the wireless world, but this is the first in a new series that will kick off their new line of controllers. With releases down the road for the PS3, 360 and PC, they’re entering the market with a PS2 model and, perhaps, the answer to my traffic issues."

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.