Home
News Post

Pasta Padre has posted two brand new screenshots of NCAA Football 09.

Quote:
"In years past all of the linemen were big, fat guys. This year we have added lineman body types that are much more athletic. This really helps make the players look more authentic."

Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Village Idiot @ 03/24/08 11:27 AM
I like the player models, but damn that's some jaggy ****. They're still not approaching the crispness and vividness of the 07 game's graphics.

# 42 SageInfinite @ 03/24/08 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undefeated
I like the player models, but damn that's some jaggy ****. They're still not approaching the crispness and vividness of the 07 game's graphics.
I think they're just bad screens.

# 43 olemiss86 @ 03/24/08 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrhammer
Where did you get the ColReb pic? I saw where someone else has it too. Are there any different Ole Miss pics to use?
I got mine off of the avatars that are on here. Just go to profile. Click on edit forum avatar. There is a list of different avatars. Should be in there.

# 44 ewto16 @ 03/25/08 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vadiplomat04
Please stop reposting this garbage you posted on pasta's site
How am I supposed to know if someone reads the stuff on his site. I have just as much right to post on here as you.

# 45 Soonerd2 @ 03/25/08 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewto16
How am I supposed to know if someone reads the stuff on his site. I have just as much right to post on here as you.

# 46 jsou4646 @ 03/25/08 09:28 PM
nice screens

# 47 rj102990 @ 03/26/08 10:31 PM
One of the first things I noticed, although very small, was that in the S. Miss picture the seats in the background actually looked like real seats. I don't think I have seen that in the next-gen games. The smaller things do alot for me

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.