Home
News Post
Member Comments
# 1 boomhauertjs @ 04/14/08 09:03 AM
QOTD: Not a bad weekend. My in-laws did decide to come visit on Saturday for my mother-in-law's birthday. She's still having a hard time with her mother's death, so I think it was good for her to spend time with one of her daughters on her birthday.
The Cavs and Indians continue to struggle with mediocrity. It's ok for the Tribe since it's only April, but I'm really concerned about the Cavs going into the playoffs. I just don't like the on-court chemistry (or lack thereof) that they have.

# 2 nyisles16 @ 04/14/08 09:06 AM
QOTD.. spent it working, Mets lost 2 out of 3 to the Brewers (after having leads)... Need I say more?

# 3 ExtremeGamer @ 04/14/08 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyisles16
QOTD.. spent it working, Mets lost 2 out of 3 to the Brewers (after having leads)... Need I say more?
You'd think being a Mets fan you would be used to losing leads and games by now?

# 4 Behindshadows @ 04/14/08 09:10 AM
QOTD - Great weekend, got a lot done, and slept the rest of it, much needed rest. Also got to see my Lakers spank the Spurs, it was nice!

# 5 callmetaternuts @ 04/14/08 09:31 AM
QOTD: Weekend was good. Watched the Masters. Was a little disappointed with Tiger's play and didnt really want Immelman to win. Actually, i just wanted it to be close.

# 6 Acid @ 04/14/08 10:16 AM
QOTD: My weekend was fun. Friday I had work and after that I had indoor soccer, we won our quarterfinal game (we'll see if we can repeat as league champs). Saturday, I worked most of the day and then I went to a party at night. Sunday, I woke up early to watch Arsenal/Manchester United at my friend's house, Arsenal lost which sucked. Later that day I went to another friend's house to watch the Club America/Chivas Guadalajara game and we had like an outdoor BBQ before the game (amazing food). America lost, so my two teams lost that day, but it was still a fun day just chilling with friends.

# 7 The GIGGAS @ 04/14/08 10:44 AM
QOTD: Not nearly long enough. Back to the grind...

# 8 SPTO @ 04/14/08 11:15 AM
QOTD: Jays sweep the Rangers in Texas for the first time since April of '85. I think that sums up my weekend. Oh and i'm never depending on family members to buy me popcorn. I SPECIFICALLY asked for extra buttery instead I got butter flavor and in teeny tiny little bags too "sigh"

# 9 TJdaSportsGuy @ 04/14/08 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
You'd think being a Mets fan you would be used to losing leads and games by now?

...says the Cavs/Browns/Indians fan.

# 10 boomhauertjs @ 04/14/08 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
...says the Cavs/Browns/Indians fan.

# 11 TJdaSportsGuy @ 04/14/08 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomhauertjs
Oh, come on! You could've EASILY followed it up with "...says the Buffalo Bills/UNC Tar Heels fan...".

# 12 nyisles16 @ 04/14/08 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Oh, come on! You could've EASILY followed it up with "...says the Buffalo Bills/UNC Tar Heels fan...".

too easy though

# 13 Scott @ 04/14/08 01:04 PM
QOTD: Spent it with friends for my going away party, and Sunday was very relaxing, only thing that could have made it better would have been Tiger winning the Masters.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.