Home
News Post

GameSpot has posted two new screenshots of NCAA Football 09.

Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 twisted88 @ 05/07/08 01:13 AM
Guess it pays to read the fine print. When I first saw these I thought EA had played a terribe joke on us when it comes to the player models. Then I realized they were for the PS2!

As far as the pics though, is anybody else tired of seeing the LB decapitation tackle animation? It's been in the game for years, but I have never seen a tackle like that in real life; where the offensive player is damn near bent in half at the waist!

# 2 GetYaWeigtUp @ 05/07/08 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted88
Guess it pays to read the fine print. When I first saw these I thought EA had played a terribe joke on us when it comes to the player models. Then I realized they were for the PS2!

As far as the pics though, is anybody else tired of seeing the LB decapitation tackle animation? It's been in the game for years, but I have never seen a tackle like that in real life; where the offensive player is damn near bent in half at the waist!
I think I've seen that happen once, and I can't even remember who it was but I have seen it randomly 1 time. Shouldnt have ever been brought into the game!

# 3 SageInfinite @ 05/07/08 03:24 AM
Wow a chain gang. Man I miss those guys.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.