Home
News Post

Did you guys miss me? Probably not! Anyways, my trip to visit my sister was pretty fun. Got to see my niece who was born in April. Hi Alicia!

Also visited a couple of my friends from high school who live in the area.

One of the things we did was we did the Qwest Field Tour. Pretty amazing facility! Got to see the press box, the instant replay booth, and also got to walk on the field. It was a amazing experience to do.
  • QOTN: Are you going on a summer vacation this year?

UPDATE: More links!

Member Comments
# 1 ODogg @ 06/26/08 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdaniel1

Did you guys miss me? Probably not! Anyways, my trip to visit my sister was pretty fun. Got to see my niece who was born in April. Hi Alicia!

Also visited a couple of my friends from high school who live in the area.

One of the things we did was we did the Qwest Field Tour. Pretty amazing facility! Got to see the press box, the instant replay booth, and also got to walk on the field. It was a amazing experience to do.
  • QOTN: Are you going on a summer vacation this year?
I remember Qwest field. Myself and many others were laid off by Qwest in Feb of 02 and they indicated that they were doing mass layoffs due to monetary problems. Then lo and behold a month or two later they endorse the Seahawks stadium for like $150 million dollars. So yeah I hate the Seahawks, LOL.

# 2 bronco92 @ 06/27/08 12:05 AM
Welcome back HD!

QOTN: No vacation, but moving back to Australia instead for an "endless summer" this year.

# 3 Scott @ 06/27/08 12:10 AM
I sure missed the QOTN's, not neccessarily you HD jk

QOTN: No vacation this summer for me.

# 4 boomhauertjs @ 06/27/08 08:41 AM
QOTN: Leaving on July 3 for 2 1/2 weeks to Europe (Berlin, Prague, Bratislava, and Munich).

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.