Home
News Post

Like the links? Kick off some conversations about them!Can't believe the first NFL preseason football game is this weekend. Seems like it was just yesterday the Giants won the Super Bowl. Man, time sure does fly when you get older. I always thought time went by so slowly before I graduated.

ADDED BY TJdaSportsGuy:
I'm sneaking into Steve's thread to let all of you OS Supporters know that we've increased the max size of custom avatars to 150x150.

And for you non-supporters, we have new avatars for MLB, NFL, NBA, CFL, and AFL uploaded. Post your thoughts on them in this thread or here.

And if you don't like the default avatar and want to upload your own, become an official OS Supporter. Information on that is here.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled "Thursday Morning Other Stuff" thread, already in progress.

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: What is your biggest gaming accomplishment?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

Black Out, mrmac29 (36), longhornfan42 (21)

Member Comments
# 1 southernbelle @ 07/31/08 07:40 AM
from a sports standpoint, i was pretty proud of winning premiere league, english cup, and the ECC (champions league) with Arsenal in one year on world class for fifa 2008.

but, probably beating the legend of zelda is something i will never top. and the origianl metal gear.

# 2 callmetaternuts @ 07/31/08 07:52 AM
Whats up? Ready to get to the weekend and some football

QOTD: Beating MGS4 in 2 days (with a wife). And owning a 360 and PS3 with a wife (its a miracle im still married)

Links; Joker look-alike.......idiot. That camera thing is pretty funny

# 3 boomhauertjs @ 07/31/08 08:30 AM
LINKS: I was surprised that Cleveland wasn't #1 on the losingest cities. Then I realized it was a count of total championships, which in Cleveland happened more than a decade before I was born.

LOL at Master Chief's resemblance to a vacuum cleaner.

What's Up: Just grinding through another work week. Wife's gonna be out of town for the next week, so I should be able to catch up on my gaming.

QOTD: Beating the original Metal Gear when I was a kid was a big one. Finishing Zelda Ocrina of Time was a big one because I usually never beat games like that.

# 4 boomhauertjs @ 07/31/08 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
ADDED BY TJdaSportsGuy:
I'm sneaking into Steve's thread to let all of you OS Supporters know that we've increased the max size of custom avatars to 150x150.

And for you non-supporters, we have new avatars for MLB, NFL, NBA, CFL, and AFL uploaded. Post your thoughts on them in this thread or here.
TJ, the AFL avatars need to be updated. The Gladiators play in Cleveland, not Las Vegas.

# 5 TJdaSportsGuy @ 07/31/08 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomhauertjs
TJ, the AFL avatars need to be updated. The Gladiators play in Cleveland, not Las Vegas.
You got it...I'll take care of it later today.

# 6 TheLetterZ @ 07/31/08 09:10 AM
Links: Philadelphia doesn't even make the top 10 losingest sports cities? Really? What a joke.

QOTD: On the same line of thinking as MassNole, beating KOTOR.

# 7 PVarck31 @ 07/31/08 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLetterZ
Links: Philadelphia doesn't even make the top 10 losingest sports cities? Really? What a joke.

QOTD: On the same line of thinking as MassNole, beating KOTOR.
QOTD: I have to say beating KOTOR as well.
Spoiler

# 8 davin @ 07/31/08 12:03 PM
QOTD: Beating KOTOR. I remember staying up and beating the game with only 4 hours of sleep in between. That game owned me at the time, and still has one of the better stories in a videogame.

# 9 ifiok25 @ 07/31/08 12:45 PM
Links:

How do they put Nashville/Memphis at #2 most losingest city? That's some crap. How's Philly not #1?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.