Home
News Post

IGN has just posted 4 more NBA Live 09 videos.

Game: NBA Live 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 38 - View All
NBA Live 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 rockchisler @ 08/15/08 12:43 AM
Lookin good cant wait..

# 2 Supersonic_BR @ 08/15/08 12:46 AM
Once again,loving that pick and roll.And that little jump that Boom Dizzle did after that pass was nice as well.

Oh,and BTW,this game looks ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!Damn!

# 3 Supersonic_BR @ 08/15/08 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic_BR
Once again,loving that pick and roll.And that little jump that Boom Dizzle did after that pass was nice as well.

Oh,and BTW,this game looks ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!Damn!
OK,now that i watched all the videos,i just have to say: WOW!

This game looks incredible.I loved that Pau Gasol rebound and then the emphatic dunk.The pick and roll in this game seems so sweet,can't wait to try it out.And i agree with the OP,that block by Mobley was so real.

Oh,and did anybody notice the organ musics being used at the staples center???just like the real thing,looks like that thread made by stephon was taken serious,nice to know.

# 4 stephensonmc @ 08/15/08 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic_BR
OK,now that i watched all the videos,i just have to say: WOW!

This game looks incredible.I loved that Pau Gasol rebound and then the emphatic dunk.The pick and roll in this game seems so sweet,can't wait to try it out.And i agree with the OP,that block by Mobley was so real.

Oh,and did anybody notice the organ musics being used at the staples center???just like the real thing,looks like that thread made by stephon was taken serious,nice to know.
c'mon bro. I'd never steer you wrong!

# 5 SageInfinite @ 08/15/08 01:11 AM
Live sounds amazing this year. If I closed my eyes I couldn't tell the difference between the game and an actual broadcast. Wow major props to EA on the sound this year.

# 6 Behindshadows @ 08/15/08 01:41 AM
That foul on Kobe was incredible...nice organ on free throws...

Game is detailed like crazy, did you see Kobe rise on his toes on those FT shots....

yes sir, day 1 purchase Graphics and sound are incredible.

Man look at the animations on that Camby play in the 4th video...game is stunning, and I see a lot of footplanting.

# 7 ai2k2 @ 08/15/08 01:42 AM
This is what i like...B.diddy's dribbling looking smooth, kobe form spot on, now its 2k turn...This is going to be tuff year!! I love it

# 8 23 @ 08/15/08 01:53 AM
The game looks much improved. From what I hear im sure these videos are on lower difficulty levels

Cat blocking Kobe was very nice, even got the phantom foul

Audio is top freaking notch, sounds just like Staples

Looking like a buy this year, EA

# 9 the_future420 @ 08/15/08 02:07 AM
I'm thoroughly impressed with everything Live has shown so far. This game is looking fantastic.

# 10 Jano @ 08/15/08 02:28 AM
These videos look great and the organ music was a nice touch reminded me of the staples center.

# 11 RubenDouglas @ 08/15/08 02:38 AM
how often does that happen?

should my little cousins be around when i play this?

on a serious note, theyve brought in emotion and added details. the reality of a direct pass into the paint isnt what the nba is about, but i can live with that if that was a difficult lowering startegy to show off that move.. animations are working together real nicely.

# 12 Jano @ 08/15/08 02:46 AM
Wow I don't even know how you were able to see that. I watched that video twice and never saw that, good eye I guess. I remember something like that happening last year though on the end of game highlights and replays don't know why though.

# 13 Greene_Flash03 @ 08/15/08 05:27 AM
Looks really good! Thanks for the link! I love B. Diddy's dribbling animation!

# 14 mikenoob @ 08/15/08 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jano
Wow I don't even know how you were able to see that. I watched that video twice and never saw that, good eye I guess. I remember something like that happening last year though on the end of game highlights and replays don't know why though.

It only appears when you rewind the video to that spot. It's normal when you watch it through.

# 15 Pared @ 08/15/08 01:02 PM
Looks good. Nice to see the AI going for steals, utilizing dribble moves...

# 16 23 @ 08/15/08 01:10 PM
Pared, did you notice the super PG's in the version you guys played?

# 17 Pared @ 08/15/08 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDRE_OS
Pared, did you notice the super PG's in the version you guys played?
I barely had any time with the AI, so that's a big concern for me as well.

# 18 Da_Czar @ 08/15/08 01:20 PM
Oh and the practice court is just sick... pregame shoot around anyone ?

# 19 23 @ 08/15/08 01:45 PM
Im down for it in a 5 man team play game

# 20 videobastard @ 08/15/08 03:41 PM
Oh! this game is lookin raw. It just has an authentic vibe to it. The organ music playin, with marv, great player movement, and animations.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.